Name: Magic Sophia
User ID:: 421210
Phone: On P411
Email Address: Magicsophia4141@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://magic-sophia.com
City: Farmer Branch
State: Texas
Address: Farmer Branch
Activities: Shower, DFK galore, Tit Fondling/Sucking, DATY, MPBBBJ, DT, TB, BLS (lots), TUMA, Rusty Trombone, Light FF, SS, Reverse SS, MPCS, Nipple Sucking (on me), Toe Sucking (on me), HJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: See pics
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She's slender, pretty (dolled up with make up and hair did), has smooth fair skin, and has great MM's. Her pussy was not shaved but pubic area was soft and not bushy. Her body is sioft all over (as opposed to athletic firmness I am accustomed to) and she has nice butt for slender build.
Recommendation: Hells Thai spicy yeah!!!
A great review of a phenomenal woman.
  • Ashi
  • 08-26-2018, 10:06 AM
Nice epic review, rich in details, with focus on Sophia .

Looks like I am not the only one smitten by her magic, as somebody commented the other day somewhere. Maybe addicted is even a better term, she can be addictive! And there is no cure. That is a good thing!

Thank you Ronin and Ashi. Your reviews, along with others, helped me in my research. This is why we write meaningful reviews. She’s definitely in a league of her own! Hope she’ll stay around.
You're welcome. Glad to help. She's a very special woman.
Good One Razor !!
  • 1life
  • 08-26-2018, 03:04 PM
Is late 20s for real ? And does she have a doubles partner ? Great Great review btw !!
Asians don’t raisin lol. Late 20’s per her profile. Her English definitely can use improvement but sex she speaks very fluently!
Definitely on my TDL! Her and Katy have some similarities. Maybe same incall?
nice thanks for review