REVIEWS, REST OF THE STORY BS & PERSONAL ATTACKS

Hello Everyone,

Still looking (Newbie) weighing in. I reviewed all the catagories and this one seemed best to post this!

First of all I would like to address the "ROS" part of the review. Once I was granted the coveted "Premium Access" I was able to review multitudes of "ROS" information. OMG it was simply amazing some of the stuff I was reading that won the admiration of community veterans. I'm not going to copy and paste or denote the review or author, but he was DATY till she O'd 5 times. Her juices ran down his neck, along his back and into a bucket that needed to be emptied 3 times. Come on lets get real. This is the kind of BS that gets praised and Premium Access? Being a FULL TIME Hobbiest I get a chance to meet several providers and I ask them about there experiences. In this case I actually knew this provider and asked her if something even close to this happened? She just started laughing!

This brings us to the next item. As a newbie I found out the hard way, no matter what you post there is always the chance you will get attacked. Hey guys everyone makes a typo. Some "ROS" are not meant to be a novel. Let it go. If it sounds like I have thin skin I don't. And it most certainly isn't just me thats drawing fire. Now I'm not talking about a few guys playing swords with words that happen to know each other and perhaps have even met at a social event. I'm talking about torpedoing anyone for even the slightest mistake. I got blasted for NOT posting reviews then for posting them. Along the way I was questioned about most everything. In a thread I mentioned instead of blasting someone, how about copy and past one of your best "ROS" and send it the guy via PM. Unless this community is to stay small and only for the select few, I would like to think practicing the Golden rule might apply here. What do you guys think?

As Dennis Miller would say " Its just my opinon, I could be wrong"

I'm not sure why but I feel like the sharks are circling the boat and fresh meat has just been thrown over board. We'll see!?
i feel the same way. thats why i stopped reviewing.i felt no need for ROS. it all just read like penthouse forum anyways.very few times did i find any "pertinent" info in ROS. mostly it sounds like jr high schoolers talkin bout their 1st piece of ass, and how they "fucked dat bish so good , she though about havin me do her for free". find all the information i need in the public part of the review and thru research.
every provider has told me i have the most magnificent daty skills shes ever had.....even the ones ive never seen!
I agree with SL and knotty!!!

I don't review. The crap I see in some of the threads makes me believe that some of these old guys are trying to relive there drunken frat rat days. It's know wonder that a good number of ladies stopped posting. I am 60+yrs And don't really give a damm about the attack that is sure to follow.
  • Exktf
  • 03-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Many other forums are similar to this one, at the top of the first page there are guides to help you(newbies). You, instead of checking the site out first, reading guidelines, helpful hints from those before you, go blind and make a review that to most is as much help as no review at all. Then on top of that post a ton more, and looking at your reviews, 3 of them were listed as the same day. Since they were separate, and no mention of doubles that looks suspect, you can't fault members for thinking your a fake. Any of the first few reviews you gave could have come from a random person just looking at reviews with no premium access.

You don't have to go into a ton of graphic details if you wish, but at least make it believable that the session actually occured and you didn't copy/paste from someone else.
I did see a review from you form today or yesterday and it seems like you have changed for the better. Remember it's not mandatory to review, but if you are going to, know that leaving (ROS) with nothing personal helps no one, and thats what it's all about, helping your fellows make a informed decision to see someone new.
Oh baloney Still Looking. You were blasted because your ROS was greatly lacking, which you readily admitted, and you started adding the details necessary for mongers to make informed choices.

People were just trying to help a newbie out. Admittedly, this is not always done in a nice manner but the intent is to help and inform us all.

The wild instances you mention are few and far between. You gotta admit when a newbie comes on board and posts dozens and dozens, (poetic license there), of reviews that it naturally makes one suspicious. You either have a hell of a hobby budget or?????????????????????

You won't get anywhere by whining. Just sayin.................
The first one to the boat is a friendly. Thanks for you reply. While I feel the "ROS" can be helpful, most everyone of my reviews got shot down because lack of information. Hey, HJ, CBJ, One Position because I expoded? That happens, so I need to talk about how she made me feel or I made her feel via 1000 words? HUMMM? I think I just as soon pay for Premium Access than talk about how I pleased a drop dead gorgeous provider who then called her sisters and mother into the room to enjoy me and then give me my money back. Oh lets not forget the fluids, LOTS of Fluids

More importanyly is the needless attacks. Rest assured someone will think I know you and put you up to your post
Hello Everyone,

Still looking (Newbie) weighing in. I reviewed all the catagories and this one seemed best to post this!

First of all I would like to address the "ROS" part of the review. Once I was granted the coveted "Premium Access" I was able to review multitudes of "ROS" information. OMG it was simply amazing some of the stuff I was reading that won the admiration of community veterans. I'm not going to copy and paste or denote the review or author, but he was DATY till she O'd 5 times. Her juices ran down his neck, along his back and into a bucket that needed to be emptied 3 times. Come on lets get real. This is the kind of BS that gets praised and Premium Access? Being a FULL TIME Hobbiest I get a chance to meet several providers and I ask them about there experiences. In this case I actually knew this provider and asked her if something even close to this happened? She just started laughing!

Newbie.... when I first started doing reviews on another board, mine were lacking too. I really had no idea there was a ROS or BCD comments section. I simply looked at the yes or no recommendation. Most of us know the fluff. You didn't put anything. I won't hate on ya for that. My first reviews sucked too. I also don't put anything about making a provider cum. I doubt they do, no biggie, its about me.

This brings us to the next item. As a newbie I found out the hard way, no matter what you post there is always the chance you will get attacked. Hey guys everyone makes a typo. Some "ROS" are not meant to be a novel. Let it go. If it sounds like I have thin skin I don't. And it most certainly isn't just me thats drawing fire. Now I'm not talking about a few guys playing swords with words that happen to know each other and perhaps have even met at a social event. I'm talking about torpedoing anyone for even the slightest mistake. I got blasted for NOT posting reviews then for posting them. Along the way I was questioned about most everything. In a thread I mentioned instead of blasting someone, how about copy and past one of your best "ROS" and send it the guy via PM. Unless this community is to stay small and only for the select few, I would like to think practicing the Golden rule might apply here. What do you guys think?

As Dennis Miller would say " Its just my opinon, I could be wrong"

I'm not sure why but I feel like the sharks are circling the boat and fresh meat has just been thrown over board. We'll see!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Like others have said, you posted several reviews around the same time. It did look suspect to me too. I didn't even bother to read all of them. I glanced at a couple and noticed next to nothing in the ROS. We all take our lumps man, get use to it...

sixx
Just do what you like dear. If you dont want to write a story for other guys to beat off to then dont. I dont think any lady is going to get mad at that. After all it is YOUR review, NOT anyones elses
Exktf: Thank you for the professional way in which you responded and deliniated your obersvations.

Pflugerbill: Thank you for agreeing with me in regard to how people are addressed at times in this community. In regard to my Hobbie budget... if you only new!
Sixxbach: Thank you for your support and the professional way you responded.

Sexy Roxanne: You so kind, thank you for weighing in!
Still Looking,

Keep posting, great reviews, don't let others
get you down.

I remeber not so long ago, City Jazz was posting
3-4 reviews a week and nobody questioned him
at all. They were very informative and honest,
hell he even had pictures.

Thanks to City Jazz for his recon, he helped a lot
of us out. It's a shame when many come out
and bash a newb who could just possibly have
a lot to contribute to this site.

Let's not send him to lurker world, give him a reason
to keep posting.

Rocker
Rocker: Thank you for you positive and supportive post. I have spent about 4 hours reviewing reviews today and find where anyone has posted 30 reviews in the poor manor I did initally. That being said, would a PM and some supportive words help resolve this or letting the guy know what an ass he is get better results. If the reviews are concidered clutter as was brought to my attention, is the motivation to get the guy to stop posting the reviews?

Once again thank you Sir!

Still waiting for the Great Whites to weigh in!

Some of you are NOT posting but sending SUPER nice PM! I understand!

Thank You.
It's too bad this site doesnt have an ignore
button. Like I said, no need to let it bother
you, ignore the nay sayers, and go on about
your busniess.

You are not the first person that
this has happened to.

Rocker
Hey bubba. Like others here, I felt a little suspicious when you jizzed forth seven thousand reviews in the first ten minutes you were here. And yes, I felt it important to point out one or two ways you could improve your review style. So I did.

I think you did a great job of improving your reviews. They're worth reading now. The first six thousand weren't. That's all. No personal attacks. In fact, I don't recall anybody commenting on your personal anything ... only your reviews.

That said, I'd advise you take a deep breath, and enjoy your new community. I applaud your efforts and welcome you... as do we all.

OF COURSE, if you feel like sharks are circling, then don't dangle your meat in the water and then squeal when someone snaps at it! Learn how to swim! You'll be fine rookie!

Like Sixx, I earned my scars the hard way on a couple of review boards. I think most of us did. Keep the reviews coming! BTW: why did you post this thread in this forum? Just wondering.

Rocker -- there IS an ignore button. I have used it.
For the 13 reviews you've posted so far, here are the dates of service, next to the date the review was written, in chronological order on date of service:

Service date / Review date

2-14 /3-27
3-2 /3-25
3-3 /3-25
3-6 /3-27
3-10 /3-25
3-12 /3-26
3-19 /3-25
3-19 /3-26
3-19 /3-26
3-25 /3-25
3-25 /3-26
3-26 /3-27
3-27 /3-27

(Sorry, but this is what I do - I analyze things)

The highlights:
Service back to back on 3-2 and 3-3.
Service 3-10, skip a day and again on 3-12.
Service back-to-back-to-back, 3 in one day on 3-19!
Service back-to-back, 2 in one day on 3-25, then another on 3-26, and another on 3-27

So what was it that seemed to astonish us all when you first started posting (besides the lack of ROS detail)? It wasn't just the sheer number of reviews spewing forth. And it wasn't the seemingly unlimited hobby budget you have (quick calculation in my head says hobby expenses in March are around $2000). No, if there's any one thing that might have made everyone suspicious, it's your superhuman testosterone level! Did you really see three providers on 3-19? And two on 3-25, then a third the next day, and a fourth the day after that?

Almost makes me want to call BS, but the providers' names are there for everyone to see, so it's unlikely you'd be so brazen as to make up reviews without seeing the providers.

If you didn't just get some of your dates mixed up, then perhaps you should step forth and take a bow. When I was in my 20s I once fucked 5 women in one day (in a 24 hour period, at least). But this sustained effort over almost a month is truly the stuff legends are made of!

But I really would have that testosterone level checked. Too much can be as bad as too little.