New Provider

I have been out looking for someone new to see and ran across this girl. Has anyone been in contact with or experienced before?

https://adultsearch.com/missouri/kan...scorts/1779944
Looks too good to be true.
Yeah I didn't think so, but hey figured some lucky sole may have gotten to climb those mountains! Oh well keep looking.
Moved here from Encounter Reports.
So what happened? Was there a red flag somewhere?

I have been out looking for someone new to see and ran across this girl. Has anyone been in contact with or experienced before?

https://adultsearch.com/missouri/kan...scorts/1779944 Originally Posted by BigEd7598
Flags (to me): Out of state number. Way, WAY too hot! Credit cards listed. And notice the 3 different phones!!

BUT, you can bet somebody will call/text.

So what happened? Was there a red flag somewhere? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
So what happened? Was there a red flag somewhere? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
You mean other than the link to the well-known Instagram model whose pictures those are?
Flags (to me): Out of state number. Way, WAY too hot! Credit cards listed. And notice the 3 different phones!!

BUT, you can bet somebody will call/text. Originally Posted by dumars
Ah, the old somebody will text you: it will just not be a female. Nothing like texting to be totally unsure about what is happening. With a phone call, a guy can listen to what she is saying, and the attitude.

At least I am paying attention to you KCQuestor. A famous instagram model, is going to be providing here in KC!! I didn't realize HELL had frozen over. Lol

I also have to say Chief, you are one hell of a intelligence agent. What we need is a thread, on how everyone does their research.
It amazes me how few people on this site know how to use google, or a reverse image search.
It amazes me how few people on this site know how to use google, or a reverse image search. Originally Posted by tinypenis
If we do a reverse image of a huge penis, does it bring back an image of a tiny penis?
Can u enlighten us? Dont know the reverse image search

It amazes me how few people on this site know how to use google, or a reverse image search. Originally Posted by tinypenis
They are apps that take an image and search the net for the same image. Therefore you can maybe find out if the girl has been posting on other sites. Has reviews posted. If she used the image on social media, it will tell you which ones. Possibly even could tell you her RW name. Like Facebook for example. From which you can search other sites. Search to see if she have a criminal record. The more you can find out, the less likely you could get scammed, stung or even robbed. He with the most intelligence gathered, wins the war.