Sybian for sale

Sybian has more or less been boxed up in tbe attic since my relationship status has changed. It's been an extremely successful accessory. I cant tell you how many women have been worked into a cock-frenzied state of mind sfter riding it.

New these things are $1,300.

I have decided to sell mine. It needs to be in a home where it can be used and enjoyed. It is in perfect working order. Comes with stool. For hygiene sake, attachments not included but can easily be ordered from the manufacturer.

$700.
Start selling raffle tickets then take it to a social and sell more raffle tickets and the winner takes it home......

Guys can buy tickets for their ATF...
Sybian has more or less been boxed up in tbe attic since my relationship status has changed. It's been an extremely successful accessory. I cant tell you how many women have been worked into a cock-frenzied state of mind sfter riding it.

New these things are $1,300.

I have decided to sell mine. It needs to be in a home where it can be used and enjoyed. It is in perfect working order. Comes with stool. For hygiene sake, attachments not included but can easily be ordered from the manufacturer.

$700. Originally Posted by diamondcutter
I can tell you for me...about 15-20 of 'em so far...and that's a damn good price for it, folks. Also, the attachments and inserts are latex-free for you ladies allergic to it.