Provider: brittney Leigh
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1711
City: Ft. Worth
State: Texas
Address: West Ft. Worth
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: gfe, dfk, lfk, bbbj, great conversation, cuddling, reverse miss, miss, cfs
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: -
Hair Color and Length: Red and short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Conservative looking and attractive lady you would see in the coffee shop and want to meet; bubbly and friendly personality; super clean and wonderfully smooth skin; beautiful eyes and smile!

Contacted two days prior to visit and set up location; met at the appointed time at a motel and was greeted with a friendly hug and kiss; conversed for a short time with simple pleasantries; as we sat across from each other and began to touch each other, the passion ignited quickly ... had a really great time with this mature and friendly lady!
Recommendation: Yes
nevermind...
andersontroy, u from willis? u came to dallas to make your first review and first post. 45 has just been improved. it is much easier to get to hou now. welcome to big D anyway. do u know a few years ago a guy told me an amp was in willis and it has two cute young girls that gave great service. i go right sure they do. turned out he was telling the truth but before i could clear time from work it was closed.damnit