Richie Whitt's series on the downfall of RAGE

This is primarily of interest if you are a follower of local sports talk radio, or just want an inside look at the cutthroat business of radio. Well-written, and obviously well-documented, and ultimately a very sad account of how an individual's personal demons affect those around him:

http://www.dfwsportatorium.com

You'll have to start with Monday's post to get the whole story.
It's well written, but I think Richie is in denial that the show's ratings were lacking and he was part of that. He came off whiny when talking about Gavin, but I understand being bitter about losing your job.
Tinman, thanks for alerting me to this. What a tool Greggo turned out to be, huh?
No kidding. If nothing else it justifies the way The Hardline, particularly Rhynes, feel about Greggo to this day.
It's a good read. I really miss RAGE, I'm not particularly fond of their replacements. I didn't realize that Richie and Sybil were an item until reading this. Lucky dude!
Greggo's blog in case you don't know about it. If you go back to his first posts he also went scorched earth.

http://greggosgiganticblogandcafe.com/
can anyone provide cliffs notes?
Greggo was a time bomb waiting to go off. His demons will always resurface.
It's now yesterday's news. Today it's all about Bob and Dan leaving for the Fan.
I always wondered about the behind the scenes. I haven't finished reading all of it. He's a Hot Mess.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one
It's now yesterday's news. Today it's all about Bob and Dan leaving for the Fan. Originally Posted by TinMan
I hadn't heard, but was wondering what the Tee Box was talking about today regarding the possibility of Ferrell, coming here for mid-days......
Never listened to the ticket. Richie and Greggo show not that great to me. I was a fan of bob on DFW spots beat TV show a few years ago. I will give him a listen on the way home from work.
Richie's blog was a great read. He and Sybil make a great couple and are good people as I've interacted with them several times as a long time listener of 105.3. Gavin the program manager that fired them used to be Russ Martin's bitch. LOL