The plot thickens...

I hope these FUCKERS get their heads handed to them!!
What did he know and when did he know it...
https://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/0...ama-know-know/
https://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/0...ama-know-know/ Originally Posted by bb1961

an intelligence officer in judicial watch? that skill set should come in handy!
an intelligence officer in judicial watch? that skill set should come in handy! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You really should get checked for PSD. Its rampant in this forum. One of the side effects is Depression and eventually rage
You really should get checked for PSD. Its rampant in this forum. One of the side effects is Depression and eventually rage Originally Posted by themystic
Another personal attack with impunity? "The New Eccie"?
https://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/0...ama-know-know/ Originally Posted by bb1961
"What Did Obama Know And When Did He Know It?"

This is one of those "investigations" that are not good irrespective of the outcome. If he did know, his legacy is fried. If he DIDN'T KNOW, IT'S ALSO FRIED. The "buck" stops at the desk in the ORAL OFFICE.
Another personal attack with impunity? "The New Eccie"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That wasn't a personal attack. The people who support Trump have a built in victim mentality. They react to every anti Trump post as 'an attack on America and themselves" There are a lot of studies too back that up. The Trump Derangement syndrome was funny for you. I guess your not liking the Pelosi Schumer Disorder as much. They are both hypothetical. Kind of like Mexico paying for a wall. Get well soon Lex
"What Did Obama Know And When Did He Know It?"

This is one of those "investigations" that are not good irrespective of the outcome. If he did know, his legacy is fried. If he DIDN'T KNOW, IT'S ALSO FRIED. The "buck" stops at the desk in the ORAL OFFICE. Originally Posted by LexusLover
OMG!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking News at 10: Clinton may have had sex with an Intern
  • oeb11
  • 01-12-2019, 07:27 AM
And Clinton was impeached for Lying about it
Hillary was just fine with the affair- "They were both adults"
And gave her the justification to shut her legs permanently!
And Clinton was impeached for Lying about it
Hillary was just fine with the affair- "They were both adults"
And gave her the justification to shut her legs permanently! Originally Posted by oeb11
Just like Melania closed her legs. I bet she hasn't fucked Trump in years. The Clintons were at Trump and Melanias wedding. They were friends. This is just tv shit for Trump. Have you noticed how many of Trumps friends turn on him
You really should get checked for PSD. Its rampant in this forum. One of the side effects is Depression and eventually rage Originally Posted by themystic

PSD?

• oeb11
  • 01-12-2019, 03:01 PM

TM - Do Tell. Would you care to define your Psychiatric Diagnosis I find neither "diagnosis" you refer to in the DSM-5.

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM–5) The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM–5) is the product of more than 10 years of effort by hundreds of international experts in all aspects of mental health.

Care to elaborate on your new "conditions' ? And your qualifications? Perhaps a visit from the State Board of Medicine for practicing medicine without a license? Or present your findings at a Peer reviewed Medical meeting?
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

You is speculation about Dilbert! Rampent in this forum is further speculation about others who mystic doesn't agree with! Side effects depression and rage is more speculation of others health!
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

You is speculation about Dilbert! Rampent in this forum is further speculation about others who mystic doesn't agree with! Side effects depression and rage is more speculation of others health! Originally Posted by winn dixie
So the thread about Trump derangement Syndrome is different? You don't know your stuff WD. A little research would really enhance the quality of your posts. I always have difficulty in finding any factual information. I do honor your opinion though
PSD? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

BAHAHAAAAAAAAAA