Julian Castro is in the running!!! Yes!

Ok I hope,hope,hope that the Dems get behind him. Do it dems!
Trump 2020.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/12/u...-announce.html
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2019, 08:50 AM
Ok I hope,hope,hope that the Dems get behind him. Do it dems!
Trump 2020.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/12/u...-announce.html Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
What is wrong with you?

Have you already forgotten how many GOP candidates there were three years ago?
POR EL GENTE'!
Beto is likely pissed off now that a real Hispanic is in the race!!!
this clown won't make it to the first primary.

BAHAAAA
Castro won't be able to win his own state. The dims are dredging up their worst as usual!
Just wait Beto will be in this fight Pence will not run Twitler will be in jail dead or have fled to Mother Russia it will be blue across the board
Wait until the word gets out about his Bat Shit Crazy mother.

They will be calling Julian “Fidel”.
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2019, 10:53 PM
I remember some clunkers in the 2016 GOP primary. . . The same will hold true for the Dem 2020 primary.

I remember Gov Perry not being able to remember what all departments he was going to eliminate and now the sob is running one!
  • Trey
  • 01-14-2019, 02:19 AM
I'm for Joe. He is a safe bet. But I could go for this one chick she's been popular of late.
I'm for Joe. He is a safe bet. But I could go for this one chick she's been popular of late. Originally Posted by Trey

"Biker Joe" Biden is a safe bet. To lose. BAHAAa

And "Sandy from the Hood" Cortez isn't old enough to be VP or President.

BAHHAAAAAAAAAA
Hey, the left likes to dream...please don't dash his dreams.
Don't let the facts get in the way of PURE intentions...
I'm for Joe. He is a safe bet. But I could go for this one chick she's been popular of late. Originally Posted by Trey
She needs to start taking bribes to be able to afford to keep her looks up, because it is a major component of her popularity.
Wait until the word gets out about his Bat Shit Crazy mother.

They will be calling Julian “Fidel”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
here's the opening sentence of Julian's announcement speech saturday in san antonio

"Good morning! And buenos dias! Thank you, Mom. I’m guessing some of you are here more for her than for me."

he read a few lines in spanish during his speech in a slightly better accent than al gore's spanish accent but one could tell he doesn't speak Spanish,

he doesn't speak it except in the way some do when it comes to pronouncing names of people and places

seems he might have taken a few babel language courses

and so he has worked on it,
here's the opening sentence of Julian's announcement speech saturday in san antonio

"Good morning! And buenos dias! Thank you, Mom. I’m guessing some of you are here more for her than for me."

he read a few lines in spanish during his speech in a slightly better accent than al gore's spanish accent but one could tell he doesn't speak Spanish,

he doesn't speak it except in the way some do when it comes to pronouncing names of people and places

seems he might have taken a few babel language courses

and so he has worked on it, Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
"Thank you Mama"

Is this the same Bat Shit Crazy Bitch that is part of the "Reconquista" movement, a bunch that demands that the USA give California, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona back to Mexico.

That's going to go over real good with Voters.