Congressional Democrats are "Tanned, Rested and Ready"... For Impeachment.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...spite-shutdown

30 Dems in PR, which according to the Demomedia is a war-zone, on lobbyists dime getting ready for the big impeachment push! I don't understand how they can rest in Puerto Rico with dead bodies floating around, no electricity, no food and the hospitals closed. Somehow those Dems found a way! But they can't find $5B dollars for a wall even though they voted for $50B for it a decade ago. Weird...

Well at least they'll be ready for the next two years of threatening impeachment of the President. Way to serve the country!
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2019, 09:03 AM
Classic DPST's - partying on the beach in PR while govt. employees are struggling to meet mortgages.
In order to play scorched earth Hate politics against Trump.
I thank them for showing their true lack of character and concern about the Nation as a whole.

Hypocritical DPST's
having a party in AOC's home stomping grounds.
and all this time I thought puerto rico was devastated, yea to this very moment, due to a non-caring racist trump

you wudda thought people who care as much as dims do would have gone there on a humanitarian mission

sort of like the Clinton foundation did in haiti
Supposedly they bought 250lbs of "medical supplies" - which either is a fat nurse or enough for Hillary's daily medical needs.
Question, How can anybody defend what's going on with Border security.
> The Dems Nancy&chucky get paid very well to come to the table and compromise in DC ( Not Vacation when fed shut down )
>The Dems agreed to 130 miles and border security under Obama with out a PEEP ,
> Dumper has offered compromises DACA<TDS and all the other side Leaders can say is NO ( like when my kids were 2 )
So the question is how can anyone defend this type of behavior ?
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2019, 01:46 PM
Jesus...Trump should build a wall around PR. I'd like to listen to the rabid right hypocrites scream bloody murder.
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2019, 01:54 PM
WTF - It is the DPST's frolicking in the PR sunshine and beaches
They are the Hypocrites.

I voted Libertarian also!
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2019, 02:11 PM
WTF - It is the DPST's frolicking in the PR sunshine and beaches
They are the Hypocrites.

I voted Libertarian also! Originally Posted by oeb11
Who cares where either frolick?

They should reopen government.

That is on Trump.

He said he would own it but like Mexico paying for the wall, that was a lie.
The only impeachment needing to be discussed is the one dealing with ruthie! We should be ready to get the pudding eater outta the SC and into a skilled nursing center! rbg needs to be impeached for HER own good!
Classic DPST's - partying on the beach in PR while govt. employees are struggling to meet mortgages.
In order to play scorched earth Hate politics against Trump.
I thank them for showing their true lack of character and concern about the Nation as a whole.

Hypocritical DPST's
having a party in AOC's home stomping grounds. Originally Posted by oeb11
Lets be clear about this oeb, Trump said he was proud to shut down the gov. He even wanted it named the Trump shutdown. Did you not hear what Nancy said? Let me repeat it, she said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Money., not Mo Money. LMAO. I hope your are proud of your President. The people affected cant go borrow money from thier daddy like the brat you support did his whole life. Start bitching to Mexico, not the American people
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2019, 04:09 PM
Who cares where either frolick?

They should reopen government.

That is on Trump.

He said he would own it but like Mexico paying for the wall, that was a lie. Originally Posted by WTF

Trump's wall is a boondoggle - there are better ways to spend money to secure the border
Trump v Dems- both are at fault for the standoff - it is political war at the expense of the Nation and Federal employees.
They best come to a compromise and soon.
Trump's wall is a boondoggle - there are better ways to spend money to secure the border
Trump v Dems- both are at fault for the standoff - it is political war at the expense of the Nation and Federal employees.
They best come to a compromise and soon. Originally Posted by oeb11
I agree.
They best come to a compromise and soon. Originally Posted by oeb11
Trump is so good at negotiating you cant even tell hes doing it. Trump insists on taking credit for everything. He now is the owner of the longest shutdown in American History. Just like he filed bankruptcy 4 times now hes doing the same to the USA. What a deplorable moron
Too bad "The Black Angus" isn't in business anymore. It was outstanding.