Simply Unforgivable (vent/rant)

I know a lot of us are willing to put up with a lot of crap in the name of that almighty nutt. (in the ladies case the almighty dollar)
But some things are simply unforgivable.
For me, it's "body odor"!
I simply cannot abide a smelly snatch... or breath... or ass... or UNDER ARMS!
I can be polite and endure almost anything else but if you pull back your legs and I smell a hot fish box I'm DONE!Session over, keep the change I'm leaving!
what are some of you guys unforgivable sins?
Your going about it wrong if you give her the satisfication of smelling, you leaving which is understandable, and not reporting about it. If its someone on Eccie that has several reviews, I would probably say something to her and see if she can make it up to you at a later date. Yet I know how that usually goes but at least you gave her a chance before you say anything about her to the community.
hairy balls!!hairy balls!!hairy balls!!

{i am a cock and ball luver}

I can take a hairy man over hairy balls any day!!! lol
Your going about it wrong if you give her the satisfication of smelling, you leaving which is understandable, and not reporting about it. If its someone on Eccie that has several reviews, I would probably say something to her and see if she can make it up to you at a later date. Yet I know how that usually goes but at least you gave her a chance before you say anything about her to the community. Originally Posted by shorty
LoL nah, I haven't actually had a "provider" from eccie do that... (knocks on wood)
But I've read some stories
Theres no way she could "make that up" to me. I'm gonna get my things and leave
and I never wanna see, hear, or smell from her again. And best believe a respectful yet detailed review will be written.
As long as you review her and your smelling experiences, then it will save other guys expense.
Well I am a dumb caveman so certain female "smells" excite me. I don't like anything over the top though or causes the paint on the walls to peel.

hairy balls!!hairy balls!!hairy balls!!

{i am a cock and ball luver}

I can take a hairy man over hairy balls any day!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Word! I do my part here to make things a bit easier for the gals.

Thanks to Still Looking for posting this in another thread dealing with odors.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Answering the phone during session.
Not turning off phone before session starts.
Grabbing my nuts while I'm in K9.
Not flushing the pissy toilet before I arrive at incall.
Asking me if I busted yet.
Leaving stupid necklace on and other cumbersome jewelry.
Having a pet in the incall bathroom during session and it getting loose.

To name a few...
A faint smell of FRESH fish is bearable, but the smell of the alley behind a seafood market is not. Also, a faint tobacco smoke smell in the hair and clothes is sometimes unavoidable, but if she smells like she smoked a pack of Camels in a phone booth, there's gonna be a problem.
What Quaker said.

Also, as of today: there needs to be a moratorium on the name "Mia" "Mya" "Miah" "Myah" or any alternate spellings or derivatives among girls advertising on BP NOLA for at least 3 months. Every g****m girl on there is calling herself that. It's gotten ridiculous.
Wait,....whats wrong with grabbing the balls in Doggie style? Some people like that....
LL: How right you are--I'm one of them. As long as it is a GENTLE KNEADING/STROKING and not a GRAB like they're diamonds and you're afraid you'll drop one...