Retiring at the end of March!

It's sad for me to leave my ECCIE family, but I have decided that my season is coming to an end. I am extremely grateful for the friends I have made and wonderful clients that I have met. I am grateful for the opportunities that the hobby has opened for me, and the ease with which I was able to complete my college career. However, now it is time for me to explore other avenues of my life. I will be taking appointments thru the end of March.

Kisses
Callie
What! I have to start interviewing for another secretary already? Jeez, every time you find a good one they move on.

Best of luck, I'm sure you will do very well. Thanks for the memories
  • Mrgru
  • 02-25-2013, 12:42 PM
Nooooooo!!

Good luck in the future! You will do great!
congrats on finishing your degree
:-( Say it ain't so! I guess I'm have to take a trip to Lafayette b4 March 31
I'm so happy to hear you are leaving for all the right reasons! Enjoy the new roads you are about the travel. Congratulations on your bright, new future!
Well good thing I decided to make March my " Lafayette local provider appreciation month". All except for one previous booking, you will be 1st ! Congratulations babe !
Congrats honey and good luck!! Im so happy for you.. Enjoy your New path. Im sure you'll do wonderfully.. Much love, Keri
Sorry guys. Truth is, I'm the reason she's leaving. I'm keeping her to myself. Yep, eat your hearts out fuckers...LOL.

Nah, congratulations Callie! I'm sure you'll do we'll in your future endeavors.
Good luck on your new trek. Always take the road less traveled.

Good luck babe
awwwww so sad now!I will miss ya!!!
You know I will miss you the most!
Sad to see you go but happy that you are moving forward in life.Best Wishes!!!!