Confused!!

Ok fellas , I am an advocate of safe sex, but what is the use of protected sex then turn around and CIM?? I'm just saying !!
Do some research
It just feels good.
Do some research Originally Posted by ilovedatass
+1
I've actually never seen or heard of that.
Maybe the provider KNOWS she has something and you'd be ok if you just stood back and squirted in her hole.
CIM is only dangerous for the girl, not the guy. So I would assume if the lady feels safe with you, or just prefers it, she will CIM. Personally I do not like to do this because I find it distasteful and to protect my health. For instance,....hypothetically speaking the guy has HIV, and the girl has a small cut in her mouth...in this case she is MORE likely to contract the virus because she will have the guys cum in her mouth, versus just precum. Risks of catching anything via bbbj is small, but they increase with CIM.....so why take the chance?
That's why it's called CIM, not CIV.
What Lolita said ...

They haven't found a single case worldwide where an individual contracted HIV via oral. They say this is because people who engage in oral - engage in vaginal sex also so it's difficult to tell. However, LOL ... there are plenty of people who engage in ONLY oral sex.

CDC says chlamydia is a possibility but then again ... there are no studies to support that claim.

Gono ... is about the only one of the serious STD's that you could catch - though it's low risk. And - I've seen studies that conclude that even if left untreated, ORAL gono will resolve within 12 weeks because it cannot survive in mouth and throat tissue.

I used to be very paranoid about this until a retired provider - who's probably the smartest person I know by the way - explained it all to me. She was VERY active in NOLA up until 2006 and probably - medium to high volume? Anyway ... from all her years of performing oral (including CIM) - she never caught any kind of STD ... ever.

We men are so stupid - we actually believe that intelligent women would take serious risks with their health for a buck? No. CIM is up to the provider (personally I can take it or leave it) ... in the German FKK's ... it's almost 100 percent for providers who allow CIM and they have no problem with STD's.

Rest assured ... all of the girls on ECCIE who've been here awhile have evaluated the risks their activities may have concerning their health. They're not going to offer you anything that they consider to be dangerous even if you're good looking like I am! Hahaha! I crack myself up!!!

EDIT: Another fun fact is that, among female sex workers - the STD rate is actually LOWER than the rate for the promiscuous population at large. If you eliminate street walkers from the numbers - it's vanishingly small.
what Lisa said ...
Like I said, chances are small....and I just feel safer not doing it:

Performing Oral Sex On A Man
  • You can get HIV by performing oral sex on your male partner, although the risk is not as great as it is with unprotected anal or vaginal sex.
  • You are also at risk for getting other STIs, like chlamydia and gonorrhea.
  • Your risk of contracting HIV is reduced if your male partner does not ejaculate (cum) in your mouth.
  • Your risk of HIV is reduced if you do not have open sores or cuts in your mouth.
  • Using condoms for oral sex reduces your risk of getting HIV or other STIs.
http://aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/prev...-risk-factors/