~I didnt really want to have to do this~

• Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 11:21 AM
But he continues to launch thread after pathetic thread directly about me.

Many of you have asked me "why does WhixxZy hate you so much"?

I've been reluctant to share the truth for obvious reasons...but the time has come...read the below UNREQUESTED STALKING TEXTS & it will become quite clear to you what is, has and will continue to motivate his sad attacks.

OMG!
I got those exact same texts
I was reluctant to post pvt communications for fwar of being banned due to my history of unruly behavior
But thank you for being the voice of the quiet majority and falling on your sword.
I for one applaud you.
Your banishment shsll not be in vain
Look at me, look at me... sad beyond belief
Get out and have some fun...
20bucks on this bandle^^ anybody? Anybody? Lol
A little slow... it's already been established, and I've gotten pm's of congratulations on being hilarious
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 03:01 PM
20bucks on this bandle^^ anybody? Anybody? Lol Originally Posted by gingerpie
Bueller? Bueller?

Sorry GP...no takers....
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 03:19 PM
OMG!
I got those exact same texts
I was reluctant to post pvt communications for fwar of being banned due to my history of unruly behavior
But thank you for being the voice of the quiet majority and falling on your sword.
I for one applaud you.
Your banishment shsll not be in vain Originally Posted by knotty man
I know, right?!?!?

I've asked him politely to quit texting me...PM'ing me. I've told him I have NO interest in any interaction outside of this chat board. But he persists...driving by my home...texting at all hours of the night...calling and pleading to fuck him in the ass.

IMO WhixxZy represents a serious danger to the male members of this community.

WhixZy, this time for the record...

I have Zero interest in knowing you as a person...

I have Zero interest in knowing you in your profession.....

I have Zero interest in seeing you as anything more than the butt end of a joke which is what you've proven to be for the last few years.....

I am launching a website for support for other male members of our community. If you have been harassed &/or sexually accosted by WhixxZy-verbally or otherwise, we want to hear from you. Remember, there is strength in numbers. Your identity will always be of our utmost concern.

Please log on at:

WWW.WhixxZysWantsMeToFuckHimIn TheAss.net

Other abuse victims are standing by to offer you condolences & support.

Lazy assed friggin Cawk (Prick), first his pic's won't link and now his website link doesn't work either.

Whispies, maybe you should beg for some action from one of our "NEW" bandles. Rumor has it that Honeysuckle White ( their into breast meat too) caught up with the " BIG CAWK" and all that's left after the holidays is the giblets!!!!!!

Here is an expired coupon, what you do with what's left of him probably won't be approved as a review.

I know, right?!?!?

I've asked him politely to quit texting me...PM'ing me. I've told him I have NO interest in any interaction outside of this chat board. But he persists...driving by my home...texting at all hours of the night...calling and pleading to fuck him in the ass.

IMO WhixxZy represents a serious danger to the male members of this community.

WhixZy, this time for the record...

I have Zero interest in knowing you as a person...

I have Zero interest in knowing you in your profession.....

I have Zero interest in seeing you as anything more than the butt end of a joke which is what you've proven to be for the last few years.....

I am launching a website for support for other male members of our community. If you have been harassed &/or sexually accosted by WhixxZy-verbally or otherwise, we want to hear from you. Remember, there is strength in numbers. Your identity will always be of our utmost concern.

Please log on at:

WWW.WhixxZysWantsMeToFuckHimIn TheAss.net

Other abuse victims are standing by to offer you condolences & support.

Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 03:43 PM
Lazy assed friggin Cawk (Prick), first his pic's won't link and now his website link doesn't work either.

Whispies, maybe you should beg for some action from one of our "NEW" bandles. Rumor has it that Honeysuckle White ( their into breast meat too) caught up with the " BIG CAWK" and all that's left after the holidays is the giblets!!!!!!

Here is an expired coupon, what you do with what's left of him probably won't be approved as a review.

Originally Posted by RandB fan
MY APOLOGIES!! OUR SERVERS WERE OVERLOADED THE MINUTE WE POSTED THE HELP SITE...WE HAD NO IDEA HOW GREAT THE NEED FOR COUNSELING IS/WAS...WE ARE WORKING NON-STOP TO PROVIDE MORE & FASTER SERVERS TO HELP THE NEEDY...

Not only did it crash OUR servers but residual damage was done to Eccie as well...hold on guys!! We will get to you as soon as we can.

Hope awaits...just be patient.

Many of you have asked me "why does WhixxZy hate you so much"? Originally Posted by Toyz

Wow! He's really into you (and apparently wants you into him). How creepy.

And why didn't you post this in Alerts? The community needs to know.
OMG. That is so funny. I should have posted mine also.

Well you know that he has been constantly PMing me sending me love letters.

The only difference with mine, he has been insistent that he wants bareback. He is insistent on bareback. I told him FUCK NO - I don't BB and he's not my type and he should go with his bareback crew RockerRick and SL Marco! He went on ranting about something being too small. I have no clue. Didn't bother continue to reading. Definitely a different person outside of here.

But he continues to launch thread after pathetic thread directly about me.

Many of you have asked me "why does WhixxZy hate you so much"?

I've been reluctant to share the truth for obvious reasons...but the time has come...read the below UNREQUESTED STALKING TEXTS & it will become quite clear to you what is, has and will continue to motivate his sad attacks.

Originally Posted by Toyz
Because it isn't consider a danger. He is just lovesick for Toyz and other guys here.

You know that they check out the TS's that is why they are always posting about them. Nothing against TS, to each their own. I'm here to check out the women. SL Marco is known to even take pics of them during a session.

Explains the OP's thread.

Wow! He's really into you (and apparently wants you into him). How creepy.

And why didn't you post this in Alerts? The community needs to know. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
  • Toyz
  • 12-30-2015, 12:24 AM
Because it isn't consider a danger. He is just lovesick for Toyz and other guys here.

You know that they check out the TS's that is why they are always posting about them. Nothing against TS, to each their own. I'm here to check out the women. SL Marco is known to even take pics of them during a session.

Explains the OP's thread.

Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
PLEASE make it stop! The constant texting...the sad voice knocking on the door...the singing from below the balcony...

Just make it go away!!!

Singing? What song? This is getting interesting. Off key? On key?