slugthepoet

slugthepoet scheduled with me last week, we agreed to a quickie with an added "maybe longer " he says. He showed uo, we had our session..i told him he was at the hhr mark. he abruptly stopped the session..called me a clock watcher..shorted me on the donation and left. i let it go thinking..ok, maybe he just wasnt that into me. WELL....tonight he scheduled with my roomie applebottom29, for an hour for 180..220 if she didnt watch the clock. at the hour mark she let him know the time..he got pissed. .shorted her on the donation AGAIN and left. Ladies, if you want to perform your services without the agreed upon donation. .he's the guy for you. have a nice night.
Sorry to hear that littlebit. Wonder if he pays Starbucks $4 for a $5 cup of coffee and runs out the door. On Eccie we make a business contract with each other. Both sides are obligated contractually and by everyday courtesy to honor their part of the bargain.
Sorry to hear this happen.

Did he hurt you or her in any manner? Did he physically strike either of you?

In what way was your safety an issue?

Getting "shorted" doesn't seem to be "alert worthy" by the definition of what an alert is.
To clarify, I did not get pissed. We agreed upon a certain menu of items. I paid for the services rendered. Littlebit26 and applebottom do not perform the services you agree to pay for, then they say you shorted them. I did not harm either one. They try to scam you and then say you shorted them. The beware is on them fellas, be very specific and detailed about what you want. Communicate this several times before money is exchanged. I enjoyed applebottom but not littlebit.
There's 3 sides to every story. Their side, my side and the truth. I am not saying everything, she isn't saying everything.
I've spoken my peace on the interactions.
Moved to proper forum.

sixx
lil' bit, sorry this happened to u and your roomie. guys like that give all guys a bad name. pick your head-up and don't worry about this a--h-le. I can't wait to meet you, and will try and schedule with you sometime soon!!!
littlebit26 story > slugthepoet story
Isn't this the same littlebit26 that ripped someone else off?
Sorry to hear this happen.

Did he hurt you or her in any manner? Did he physically strike either of you?

In what way was your safety an issue?

Getting "shorted" doesn't seem to be "alert worthy" by the definition of what an alert is. Originally Posted by Whispers
Au Contraire

It is alert worthy actually. You're free to speak your piece and defend yourself obviously but this forum is for issues that represent a threat of some kind to the membership. Running out on the tab qualifies.

We leave Cash and Dash alerts on providers in these forums, this is the client equivalent. Sorry.

-Spice.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Not paying the agreed upon donation qualifies.
Au Contraire

Not paying the agreed upon donation qualifies. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Yes... We seem to have a differing of opinions amongst the staff.....

The New MOD is reading more into the forum definition than is there
  • Toyz
  • 12-30-2015, 08:18 AM

The New MOD is reading more into the forum definition than is there Originally Posted by Whispers
Pisses u off when the rules are interpreted differently than you want them to be doesn't it?

I agree with da Hippo Oracle. It seems like an alert to me.
I agree with da Hippo Oracle. It seems like an alert to me. Originally Posted by Toyz
Word. Finally, a modicum of consistency.
Not paying the agreed upon donation qualifies. Originally Posted by Precious_b
If that were the case... NOT performing the agreed upon services should as well....
New ATX MODs disagree with OLD ATX Mods, inconsistency doubles ...

Biz is slow, so any little bit qualifies for posting ...

The New MOD is reading more into the forum definition than is there Originally Posted by Whispers
No. *YOU* have a differing opinion.

If that were the case... NOT performing the agreed upon services should as well.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Where does it say that somebody did NOT perform other than not paying the agreed upon donation? Don't perturb the situation.