To Austininkboy

How do you do it???
don't know what you are asking?
don't know what you are asking? Originally Posted by austinkboy
how do you fight crime with that guy from "knocked up"
how do you fight crime with that guy from "knocked up" Originally Posted by knotty man
kinda reminds you of Whispers?
lol. touche'
  • FSCOB
  • 02-21-2011, 10:35 PM
Talk about an inside thread. This one is deeper then the hem of a too-tight g-string!
Talk about an inside thread. This one is deeper then the hem of a too-tight g-string! Originally Posted by jimbo1605

Kboy showed you his G-string? I've been talking to him about that...
Kboy showed you his G-string? I've been talking to him about that... Originally Posted by Whispers
But Whispers, you said I could be your sidekick!
KBoy didn't you say, "It's like lettin' your best friend sleep in a silk hammock. They're breezy. They don't bind. And they give you just enough swing."
don't know what you are asking? Originally Posted by austinkboy
K****e, C*****a, S***t B**y J**z, and M***a G*****s!!!! You are definitely the man. Staff edit..protecting the innocent...Spacemtn
How do you do it??? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

$$$
but not as much $$$ as he did have. It always works that way!
The things we do to put a smile on our faces!!!
Yes, Speedracer somehow you have gotten ahold of my ATF list... And yes, I admit that I have very good taste...
Those are the ones he talks about.

I am getting a little miffed going into Sugars and all the girls running over and asking is Kboy coming? Where is Kboy? Call Kboy and tell him to come in! Does kboy have a girlfriend? Where is your friend Kboy!

Yesterday was especially annoying when the waitress asked me when I sat at a table in VIP if "Does Kboy know you'll be sitting at his table?"
K****e, C*****a, S***t B**y J**z, and M***a G*****s!!!! You are definitely the man. Staff edit..protecting the innocent...Spacemtn Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Thank you Spacemtn for correcting my indiscretion. Appreciate it.