wtf Houston Rent eating up Provider Funds

What the fck is going on with apartment rent rates in Houston?!
All of them going for at least $1300 as you get closer to downtown. am i being ripped off or what? what are you guys paying for rent? this shit is eating into my provider funds!!
Yeah I had a hard time finding one as well. But found a luxury one off 1960 for like 850 I think move in on the 24 marble counter tops garden tub.
Oh forgot they pick up your trash at your front door daily.
Friend of mine has a nice 1-1 with washer and drier up off louetta and 249 and another friend, she had a nice 1 bed, 1 bath with a study, washer/dryer for 825 a month a while back at Huffmeister and North Cypresswood.... behind a security gate.. both locations..
$1300....

How close to downtown are you...
901 Bagby???
Rents have been going up everywhere not just Houston, TX. So many people have lost their homes and so many are moving into apartments it is causing the rent rates to go up. My nice little place is about 1200.00 a month but I am in a very nice area just outside of Houston.
You're complaining about 1300 a month!? I'd love to find a flat for that cheap!
I would love to rent for 1,300 a month. Owning a home is my pain in the bud! I have to put 1,200 away each month just to pay property and school taxes and HOA dues. Renting seems like a better option these days
You should live in da hood.
My taxes are low cuz they dont tax the homies nearly as much.
I have a 4bd 2bath 2car with dbl driveway and my taxes and fees are less than 200 a month.

The fact is: location location location.

let me repeat myself: location location location.
Just live in the woodlands. 2k on he water with no hood rats! Just work a little overtime or get a job that pays a little more.
Rents have been going up everywhere not just Houston, TX. So many people have lost their homes and so many are moving into apartments it is causing the rent rates to go up. Originally Posted by Sensia
#100.

Also, too many slum-lord rental house owners have hocked their inventory to maintain their lifestyles (the "rich and famous") and those properties are being foreclosed upon left and right, which puts a glute of housing on the market and tenants on the street.

Back ground checks are popular now with many complexes, which also drive up the price to get a more selective application base for renting their units.

But Hey .... who all wants "4 more years"?
Well staying/offering incall from a hotel breaks me for wayyyy more than 1300 a month..No use in complaining when we all have to pay to live up to our own standards..At least the gas.lights and cable is included..lol.
..... At least the gas.lights and cable is included..lol. Originally Posted by chrissy
... and maid service!
oh yes nothing more lovelier than a fresh linen/towels/soap set EVERY time! I do love that lol
$1300....

How close to downtown are you...
901 Bagby??? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
checked midtown, 4th ward, they're all going for $1500 and up WTF!!!?