Provider on ECCIE is copying & pasting MY ads to use as her own!

A newer provider on this board, I noticed, has copied and pasted my material from my ads and used it for hers. I don't think this is proper etiquette and what a VERIFIED provider would do... USE YOUR OWN MATERIAL! LOL And I had the courtesy to give her a reference for several guys she needed to screen a few days ago. How rude!

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=167473 (Her showcase link)

Her ad:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1052574294
(You forgot to unlink my website from one of the links in your ad.. That's how I noticed who came to my site from YOUR ad! LOL)

MY ad, posted days earlier.. and I have been using the same layout for a few weeks

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=697600&highlight=

Similarities much?

I take the time to write my OWN ads. I do EVERYTHING on my own- ad writing, screening, and then the appointments! It's like a business. Ladies, don't get LAZY and start using other girl's ads. At least come up with your own!!! It's not rocket science!

EliseBlack, if you need help with creating/writing ads, I am more than willing to help, but I do not give you the permission to use my material and I never have.

Just had to vent and put this out there

Thanks for reading
XOXO Savannah
tsk tsk lol
Imitation is the highest form of flattery, or maybe not?

I hate when this happens I recently had a eccie provider & the person who did her website jack the wording and parts of my ad & website. Needless to say I was pissed and annoyed but, I do know how it feels I personally take a long time typing up and wording my ads. I just decided to let it go the end & redo my ad and website.

I think you should pm her & tell her that's not cool, especially when her ad is linking to your website.
Imitation is highest form of flattery.

Funny as hell though that she didn't think to remove your web-page link. Maybe that'll bring in more business for ya!
Offer doubles with her
Offer doubles with her Originally Posted by Keyser Soze LLC
No. LOL.
(You forgot to unlink my website from one of the links in your ad.. That's how I noticed who came to my site from YOUR ad! LOL) Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
now that's some funny shit right there
Thinking she owes you royalties, baby...bet she can't copy your delightful BBBJ technique. ;-)
Thinking she owes you royalties, baby...bet she can't copy your delightful BBBJ technique. ;-) Originally Posted by Prolongus
I don't think anybody has their BJ technique down like I do.. THAT'S what I need to copyright!
Imitation is highest form of flattery.

Funny as hell though that she didn't think to remove your web-page link. Maybe that'll bring in more business for ya! Originally Posted by Hercules
That's what I was thinking too! Embed some links into future ads and see if that gets you more hits on the website
That's what I was thinking too! Embed some links into future ads and see if that gets you more hits on the website Originally Posted by jbravo_123

I always do.. I'm assuming you haven't seen my ads for the past year or so It's worked pretty well and has brought in a lot of extra business for me.
I don't think anybody has their BJ technique down like I do.. THAT'S what I need to copyright! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I never thought of you as having a "technique" since every BBBJ you've given me has been outstanding in its own special way. No two are just alike!
I always do.. I'm assuming you haven't seen my ads for the past year or so It's worked pretty well and has brought in a lot of extra business for me. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Yeah we (the wife and I) are still fairly new to the hobby, so we still aren't familiar with everyone yet (much less in other cities).

My suggestion was mainly as a kind of trap for her if she continues to copy your ads
now that's some funny shit right there Originally Posted by fletch
Yeah we (the wife and I) are still fairly new to the hobby, so we still aren't familiar with everyone yet (much less in other cities).

My suggestion was mainly as a kind of trap for her if she continues to copy your ads Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I hear ya I was just teasing I already sent her a PM asking her not to copy and paste any more of my ads and that I won't help her out with reference checks if she continues to do so. She'll have to respect me before I help her out again.