stockings and garters please!

So early this week a lady was telling me she has them but doesn't wear them, because her clients don't like them. WTF? I love them. Nothing better than sexy legs in heels stockings and wrapped around my waist.

Today I was discussing this same thing with another lady. She then went into her closet and proceeded to put on stockings, matching panties and a garter. Oh hell yes! And it was so on after that.

So ladies, please keep these nearby. And dudes, seriously, WTF don't you like about stockings? You can at least enjoy peeling them off.

As for me I'm gonna sing "everybody wants some" by van halen.

"i love the way the little line runs up the back of your stockings.
I've always like those kind of high heels too.
No, no, no! Don't take 'em off. Leave 'em on!
Everybody wants some, I want some too.
Everybody wants some, baby how 'bout you?"

As I've stated previously music is my religion, and there is a song for everything. Stockings, heels; gotta go with that one. Or maybe legs by zztop......
I love stockings and garters but they are so hard to put on! I only wear those for special occasions. Very special occasions .
BSB, you are welcome to consider me a special occasion .
BSB, you are welcome to consider me a special occasion . Originally Posted by bbtony
Tony, please don't forget the red wine .
I definitely feel very sexy when I wear them
I love a woman in stockings and garters.. I've asked several providers to wear them but none have come through yet. Some have worn stockings but not garters, but I love the combo. Thankfully one the ladies I see regularly has promised to get a set.
I love a woman in stockings and garters.. I've asked several providers to wear them but none have come through yet. Some have worn stockings but not garters, but I love the combo. Thankfully one the ladies I see regularly has promised to get a set. Originally Posted by Horny4life
just buy a set for her in the color you like.
then when you see her, she can put them on, or you can help her put them on.

for me, i very much enjoy the feel of stockings on my body no matter what position we are in.
and it can just be stockings [smooth or fishnet - both are deliteful!] or stockings and garters, as in this post [thanks to sweet-n-little ]
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=18

body stockings are also great for the sensation all over her body and mine.
either one piece [smooth or any kind of fishnet] or open crotch.
and if they're not open crotch, i'll make them open crotch

* One piece

* Open crotch

I definitely feel very sexy when I wear them Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
very Very VERY good to know that.
however, you've felt very sexy to me no matter what you were or werent wearing!!!
They've gone out of fashion, it seems. I'm not sad about that, actually, as it makes those who do wear them stand out in my mind.
I admit I have an affinity for them as well. I like a lady who dresses up and find it sensual and erotic (depending on what she's wearing).

It's fun and like unwrapping a very sexy birthday present...
Those are the guys who prefer the girl to just open the door naked or wrap in a towel. I usually state that in my ads or if i don't have what he's requesting I have no problem going out buying it. Love dressing up it makes it so much more fun and exciting!
I just had a encounter with a lady that wore black garter belt with blk stocking short skirt sexy top. It was hot as hell review coming soon
Being obsessed with the 30's-50's, I tend to ALWAYS wear thigh highs and garters. (especially for my dates)

And for an extra bonus, white thigh highs are a huge plus for me. They look so good on my skin tone.

~GN~

And not to really give away any of my secret tips, but ladies please listen...

Put your thongs/panties on OVER the garters....

Makes it SO much easier for the gent to slide your panties off and still admire the beauty of the garters/stockings. JS
Damn GN, just blow off the panties. Garters and thigh highs under a nice skirt, no panties....excuse me I gotta go take care of something....
GN .

Yes panties over the stockings or I will pull them to the side.