Bucket list and budgeting

I only hobby when I travel for the most part, and after a year of the hobby...I am looking to slow WAY back or possibly stop altogether. My travel opportunities will be limited, and other reasons I wont go into here.

SO... I am looking to schedule 3-4 appts in the next couple of weeks while in DFW. here are my questions:

For hobbyists...do you go the 1/2 hour route to save $$? I have never booked more than an hour but typically am able to go two pops. Just interested in what some of you have done to make the dollars stretch.

...I prefer the over 40 crowd... are there some favorite providers out there from some of the hobbyists that are a good economical choice? I understand the spend more for the experience mindset...but I guess I am the MORE is MORE type.

My 45th birthday is during this bucket list run...so do any providers run legitimate birthday deals?

Finally...I have always loved the idea of overnight stays...and will have a hotel...but again...$$$. Have any travelers ever negotiated hotel use during the day for playtime at night? (That may be a really ODD question...but you see where I am coming from on creative use of my dollars.)

Thanks in advance to all--both hobbyists and providers who weigh in.
As clarification on budget...I typically do not spend more than $200 an hour... ultimately looking for providers in that $100-150 range on 1/2 and under $200 for an hour.
Good luck with that budget. I'm about to bail myself just based on all the lukewarm reviews of $300+ GPS biz out there these days. Fuck that. I'll do wimmin my own age for pizza and wine and save $220 (I like good wine).
For me, variety and adventure has kept me interested...but yes... I am winding down. This trip is my likely my last big hobby adventure...
I would suggest against sub letting your hotel room, you are ultimately responsible and they have no culpability.

I think that 1 hour with most providers is a better idea only because many change 150 for half and 200 for whole as an example.

Never did overnight but have paid an hour and got three.
Nice tip...though I would guess extended sessions are YMMV...
Does not make sense mentioning the word "budget" when talking about your bucket list! Talk about budget for everyday life, but not when it comes to your bucket list! You deserve and should expect more out of life! Just Saying......
I only hobby when I travel for the most part, and after a year of the hobby...I am looking to slow WAY back or possibly stop altogether. My travel opportunities will be limited, and other reasons I wont go into here.

SO... I am looking to schedule 3-4 appts in the next couple of weeks while in DFW. here are my questions:

For hobbyists...do you go the 1/2 hour route to save $$? I have never booked more than an hour but typically am able to go two pops. Just interested in what some of you have done to make the dollars stretch.

...I prefer the over 40 crowd... are there some favorite providers out there from some of the hobbyists that are a good economical choice? I understand the spend more for the experience mindset...but I guess I am the MORE is MORE type.

My 45th birthday is during this bucket list run...so do any providers run legitimate birthday deals?

Finally...I have always loved the idea of overnight stays...and will have a hotel...but again...$$$. Have any travelers ever negotiated hotel use during the day for playtime at night? (That may be a really ODD question...but you see where I am coming from on creative use of my dollars.)

Thanks in advance to all--both hobbyists and providers who weigh in. Originally Posted by nsahustler
Sherry of DFW
Sherry of DFW Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
But, I may be a close second. Not much on outcall and limited to M-F 9-5 situation.
I know of Sherry but am also aware of the limited menu.
I agree that bucket list *deserves* a larger budget...but my season of the hobby is ending for a variety of reasons... And my money situation is what it is.... I either taste a few flavors going out...with a few visits...or blow the whole wad on one experience....and I lean toward 2-3 varied experiences as opposed to one blowout...especially if that 350-400 one time event is less than meeting expectation...
So, in short, I guess I am asking for those under $200 price point visits that are well worth it.
Red headed Julie, Layla Lewinsky, and Anna Addictive all fall in my budget restraints... any feedback?
Have you ever thought about Jenna Tailya? She is a wild one and this is her last month before she leaves for California
I'll look her up. Thanks
Red Headed Julie has great specials and great reviews. Find one of her ads and join her yahoo group. I have seen her multiple times and never been disappointed