White Night Registration Drive

If you are a provider dedicated ECCY board White Knight please sign and publicly proclaim your affiliation, adoration, and unwavering devotion to your fair maiden(s) of choice here:

______________________________ ________

(as if it's not known already).

By registering, you will be issued a ECCY WK ID card and T-shirt each emblazoned with the image of your proclaimed maiden. To enhance your display of WK loyalty, you will be provided with three wilted plastic flowers to toss to your fair maiden as you partake and joust in ECCY board games to gain her favor.

As a benefit of registering now, WK's will also receive a 25% *discount admission rate when they show their ECCY WK ID card at Medieval Times (*discount offer only good on Mondays during a full solar eclipse).

Please note: There is no 501c3 exemption for WhiteKnightery.

Just kidding folks! If upset by this post, please un-wad your panties
I for one Love it. We need some humor around here.
I yell at my guys for wk'n me... It never makes the provider look better, in my opinion.

All it does is cause a further shit storm and annoy others lol
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Haha! That is so funny Dallas. I just fell out of my chair!
I yell at my guys for wk'n me... It never makes the provider look better, in my opinion.

All it does is cause a further shit storm and annoy others lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hmmm.... I like it when you yell

"don't stop"

I nominate Copierguy for president of the white knights club.
I would register as a white knight. Hell I can't post names here as it would take a while to get my old brain to collect the names. I am not frightened of proclaiming I am a WK. The rest of you Man Up and join me.
I nominate Copierguy for president of the white knights club. Originally Posted by Sport0728
Thank you Sport, It's a great honor coming from a guy like you.
(Of course i haven't perfected it as well as you yet)
Playing chat mod from the providers incall is the Ultimate WK. lol

I am for it. I want to be the Registrar-in-Chief of the Fair Maidens List.. I will take no remuneration. I will perform my tasks diligently, verify the facts, and report when required, on time.
OK Doug that sound good to me. I will meet you at Red Neck Heaven for a beer.
Sir Copier Guy, the carrier of the white knight cross.