State: Massachusetts
Address: My house
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CG, RCG
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very fit, about 5'6, 135, Pictures are accurate
Recommendation: Yes
Did she want to be reviewed? SA girls aren't really pros.
Did she want to be reviewed? SA girls aren't really pros. Originally Posted by EsoMonty
This one is a genuine UTR, not an amateur. She's been at it for many years.

Nice review. She is a great time and super fit. Years ago I saw her regularly before she was a mom. I always had a good time with her. She never had a car so meetups were a hassle since she has been bouncing around parts of MA, otherwise I would have kept seeing her.

That is the problem with having too many: perfect is the enemy of good. Always chasing next...
Originally Posted by Scoot642
This isn't true. Anyone can make a dummy account. Just makeup a gibberish email on the site and within seconds you'll be able to access the public profile links. Or you can use a real email and have a long-standing dummy account. You can't contact without paying, but you can windowshop.
500. And not sure... Albany's not that far from this area, that's why I scan this page too.

She does have transportation, and traveled 30 min to me, so maybe...
This isn't true. Anyone can make a dummy account. Just makeup a gibberish email on the site and within seconds you'll be able to access the public profile links. Or you can use a real email and have a long-standing dummy account. You can't contact without paying, but you can windowshop. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
And window shopping without money is useless. I get its an encounter but I still can't access it without paying.