It's getting hot!

The days are finally heating up! Yay! I LOVE summer!

Ok, so i'm looking for opinions (helpful ones, please) about beverage options for these hot summer days.

I always offer bottled water to clients, but was wondering if maybe a cold beer or something else would be welcomed as well?

What do you gentlemen think? Is there enough time to drink a beer before you leave? Would you be wary of beer-breath after?

There are an infinite amount of beer varieties to choose from as well, so if beer would be welcomed, what varieties would be good?

If I nix the beer idea, what other beverages would be good? I'm strictly a water, wine, vodka & tea girl, so helpful suggestions would be wonderful!

Now, I'm not looking to open a bar here Just looking for a bit of variety to offer if the demand is there.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!
~Liz
nothing like a beer or two before the ride home ...hell ...throw in a couple martinis for good measure ...great idea ...great threAD!
Not a bad idea. AMPs always offer bottled water and candy/breath mints after a session.
i've always enjoyed a glass of wine during an appointment
There's time to have a beer between rounds and be out the door in 45.
If your head is the right shape you can drink a beer during. No Johnny! The Red Monroe is too classy for that!

If you're going to offer something offer what you like. You have zero chance of pleasing everyone so have enough of yours to share. If you insist on offering a beer, Heineken is fairly upscale without being too heavy. Becks is there too. Or you could get a sixer of Sam Adams and some pansie-light (Coors, Bud) for the kids. If I start a beer after, I might want to stay so think that through.
I find that the Saranac variety packs (Adirondack Trail Mix and whatever the seasonal is) give a good, even amount of variety and are capable of suiting most tastes... and at the low end of craft-beer pricing.

...well, when I've held a private gathering, anyway. When I was bringing beer and snacks to my incalls, almost no one took me up on them, and some of the others preferred bringing refreshments themselves. So I stopped, for the most part. But hopefully you'll have better luck with it. ^_^
Something with that certain oomph...a kinda boost
i've always enjoyed a glass of wine during an appointment Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Me too!