Honestly I am not even sure if this is the right place to start this thread!

I need some advise from providers and fellow hobbyists... When I contact a provider with my iPhone 99% of the time it's through here or email. When the phone numbers are needed for a call and/or text I run into a wall.

The reasoning is to protect myself from "foreign " numbers being displayed on the AT&T billing statement (in case) it's reviewed

I've read there are apple apps I can download that utilizes texts and even so w include calling mins that's WONT appear on the AT&T invoice.

Does anyone know of such an app with iTunes? I have heard of what's app, but it didn't seem full proof, also pinger (same thing). I NEED a guaranteed app that's proven to not be listed on my wireless bill. I can imagine I am the first and only hobbyist with this issue lol!! So before I purchase a GoPhone , can anyone help out?

I would so appreciate this!

Danny
Most people simply buy a $20 "Hobby phone". Verizon prepaid is the standard. no contract, no name, no nothing. And they work.
Google Voice works pretty good.....
Google voice won't trace to my Att invoice for sure? Na man I had a go phone in my golf bag, age found it lol I lied said it was my buddies kids! Ugh there's gotta be a proven app that's proven to eliminate all text voice activity from wireless carriers ..
Google voice won't trace to my Att invoice for sure? Originally Posted by djcentric7
It's not supposed to but am not familiar with ATT record-keeping....
I'm doing my research a d I keep heating about ( text me!) and (what's app)?
Anyone famiar with these? I just Reinsurance no one can notice a misc cell number randomly back and forth with an hour LOL
I use my iPhone and the "text free" app. Alternate number. Unlimited texts, 100 minutes free calling.
Is that so your boyfriend won't get jealous ozone?
I don't get jealous easily.

C'mon crunch, help the op out
I use my neighbor's phone. It does not costs me a thing.
I'm doing my research a d I keep heating about ( text me!) and (what's app)?
Anyone famiar with these? I just Reinsurance no one can notice a misc cell number randomly back and forth with an hour LOL Originally Posted by djcentric7
I am concerned 'what's app' would share contacts with contacts. I know of someone on there looking for me, maybe not so nice, maybe very nice so curious. Somebody please chime in if familiar.
I use my neighbor's phone. It does not costs me a thing. Originally Posted by pyramider
I just stop by one providers place and ask if I can her phone. Then call another provider if I can stop by and use her phone to call this one back to buy some my time. At times it works well. Most of the time you hear "girl get the truck off my phone click". At times it can take days to fine out who all get-along errrr or not.