no respect if you keep closing the respect threads

This type of posting is reserved for Spiderhole, if you want to post like this, then open one in there. PM dearhunter for details about how to join the Spiderhole.
but but but that mother fucker dearhunter will not let me back into whatever it was.
What is a spiderhole in SHMB terms?

Respect is earned, not given. Even the Bible says this.
threads and threADs should be left open
let them drop out in time on their own
Let me go to modtardville and look for that threAD where the owner indicated modtards should close threads that have run their course........................ ..........I'm still looking
What is a spiderhole in SHMB terms?

Respect is earned, not given. Even the Bible says this. Originally Posted by pyramider
Another strike for the bible. Unless it says the same for disrespect.

Strange thing is, with all this closure, it's hard to get any closure.
remind me to bump this thread later. So Paulie girl will see it.

no use in a thread about a thread about a thread about many threads and threADs
when there is all ready a thread about a thread about a thread about many threads and threADs
just sayin

edit: errr did I get the thread count right?
  • Tiger
  • 05-10-2014, 03:00 PM
If I hit the (report to mod button) on this: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=49 post, I'd be asking where does it say does this posting only belong in the spiderhole? Maybe someone needs to read some of the other areas of eccie.

It's been a while since I hit that button since we had mods here in the New York area use it as a way to disrespect other members that tried to use it to bring attention to something they reported.
Spider hole? As in a spiders asshole? Or his pie hole?

All this confusion is making me afraid to post.
Spider hole? As in a spiders asshole? Or his pie hole?

All this confusion is making me afraid to post. Originally Posted by amishgangster
I think its a

or

other than that
I think it's a fucking riot that Dirk Fucking Diggler creates the first "Respect" thread, closes it, then closes any subsequent ones. I wish I had the authority to open and close a thread. Perhaps I would feel like a real man if I did.
Keep these types of threads going, don't let the "powers at be" tell us what we can and can't say, or post.
Just keep in mind, we better be "respectful" or else. Nothing better than being threatened or intimidated by a "Mod" who clearly has a complex and feels like a He-man throwing his "mod" skills and responsibilities around.
Try to find anything crass in my response, and/or try to threaten or ban me for standing up to you and your pseudo title of a Mod, with authority!!
Carry on folks.....

Can't wait to see my PS's in a few hours.
BTW - I have at least 3 other "handles" if you will!!
Figure that one out!!
BTW - I have at least 3 other "handles" if you will!!
Figure that one out!! Originally Posted by Frank Pierce
No problem....
The more ya post the easier it gets.....
Today, 10:15 AM #49 armortib
Super Moderator

Reviews: 25

This type of posting is reserved for Spiderhole, if you want to post like this, then open one in there. PM dearhunter for details about how to join the Spiderhole.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This type of posting is reserved for Spiderhole

Really??? What type? We need examples if you are going to make up new rules.... And why is it reserved for elsewhere.

if you want to post like this, then open one in there. PM dearhunter for details about how to join the Spiderhole.

I'm afraid of spiders, holes AND dearhunter.
So I'll just continue to do my fucking around in here....

WU -- what's the over/under on how many respect threads the new GP errrr..... mod will close before the end of the month?? I wanna bet the over.

And here is your reminder to bump this thread OCD.
WU -- what's the over/under on how many respect threads the new GP errrr..... mod will close before the end of the month?? I wanna bet the over. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
He's not going to close any more of them for "them running their course"...he's been taken to task already...
An OP can close a thread that he or she starts if THEY think that it has run its course!

Frank,

Your personal attacks? Are getting tedious!

DD