Upset Representation on a national list

Now that OCD has fallen off the face of the eart with his ban, there no longer is an upset member in any of the top posts or top review lists. I know Pauline is pushing hard for the post count, but he's got a ways to go.

In the National Main Forum area there's a thread for the most times porked for a provider...actually it's most times reviewed (it's nothing but semantics anywho).
Lee is currently showing up at number 14. Let's do this lady right and git her in that top ten. There's gotta be some of ya out there that can add to the review count. Step up guys, let's get Lee listed...
Now that OCD has fallen off the face of the eart with his ban, there no longer is an upset member in any of the top posts or top review lists. I know Pauline is pushing hard for the post count, but he's got a ways to go.

In the National Main Forum area there's a thread for the most times porked for a provider...actually it's most times reviewed (it's nothing but semantics anywho).
Lee is currently showing up at number 14. Let's do this lady right and git her in that top ten. There's gotta be some of ya out there that can add to the review count. Step up guys, let's get Lee listed... Originally Posted by wantsome
Can we do a bunch of fake reviews? She's the only one that could dispute them.
Can we do a bunch of fake reviews? She's the only one that could dispute them. Originally Posted by generalbob
Prob ok as long as ya don't out anyone. But let's ask a mod to be sure, I've found them very helpful lately
Since exchanging information has become frowned upon, I may no longer be able to keep up with my 3.74 post per day pace.
Fuckin Underachiever.....
Since exchanging information has become frowned upon, I may no longer be able to keep up with my 3.74 post per day pace. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Slacker. What could possibly be more important than not exchanging information?
Now that OCD has fallen off the face of the eart with his ban, there no longer is an upset member in any of the top posts or top review lists... Originally Posted by wantsome
When done napping .... OCD be a Travelin Man....

Lee is currently showing up at number 14. Let's do this lady right and git her in that top ten. There's gotta be some of ya out there that can add to the review count. Step up guys, let's get Lee listed... Originally Posted by wantsome
So what's her number? How many guys blew a load in her so far?
Since exchanging information has become frowned upon, I may no longer be able to keep up with my 3.74 post per day pace. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Fuckin Underachiever..... Originally Posted by Celso
Indeed, severe slacker
So what's her number? How many guys blew a load in her so far? Originally Posted by John Boneher
Latest results are showing Lee falling outa contention. No longer in the top 20. The number one in the polls is Madison May from Dallas with 728. Lee is currently sitting on 255. If she doesn't get busy we will be looking at a brokered convention as her only hope. Come on guys... Let's increase work on her poles, or at least give her some more poles.

Edit: by the way I'm helping with the campaign from afar. Working from the Albany/Hudson area. Hoping we can drive up her numbers when she shows up here for a campaign stop.
Latest results are showing Lee falling outa contention. No longer in the top 20. The number one in the polls is Madison May from Dallas with 728. Lee is currently sitting on 255. If she doesn't get busy we will be looking at a brokered convention as her only hope. Come on guys... Let's increase work on her poles, or at least give her some more poles.

Edit: by the way I'm helping with the campaign from afar. Working from the Albany/Hudson area. Hoping we can drive up her numbers when she shows up here for a campaign stop. Originally Posted by wantsome
Wow. After that many dicks I'd fit like a pencil in a man hole!
Nice avatar! Foot fetish?
Indeed, severe slacker Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
That's what happens when we have Modtards and Admintards from other areas trying to impose their will on the repressed Upsetters. Oh the humanity...
That's what happens when we have Modtards and Admintards from other areas trying to impose their will on the repressed Upsetters. Oh the humanity... Originally Posted by Perryay
I know Perry, fucking communists...blame Putin and the Castro brothers.
That's what happens when we have Modtards and Admintards from other areas trying to impose their will on the repressed Upsetters. Originally Posted by Perryay
Trying?

Heh.