Lay me for free

A jimmie threAD

i am tired of jerking off, and my budget is too constrained. Will somebody lay me for free??? All canditates must have a pussy. LOL

Fyi, I am a very good good lay.
Pecuniary concerns notwithstanding, consider charging 40 dollars, shit, even 20 dollars. Sometimes the payment prearrangement affords a degree of separation that has true utility, lest you romance her too hard and she falls for you.
Ha, my op was a drunk post.

Nothing more useless to a hook than a broken jimmie, lol.

My inbox is pretty empty,

Eventually the wallet will open, and moths will fly away, lol.

Peace
savor their board presence and commaraderie here

for FREE!!

dammit man

HANG on their EVERYpost as if

it is a budding flower in the first rains of spring

and your just lost in a desert wasteland receiving your life giving WATER

to sustain you
then SWOON in with your own gushing posts to proclaim your everlasting board love

then maybe it will all change...
Nothing more useless to a hook than a broken jimmie, lol.

My inbox is pretty empty, Originally Posted by jondalart
A doctor answers your question right off the top within moments, and you miss the hidden meaning in that? Like JB points out, sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name whew

And since you've proclaimed how desirable your skills are, go ramrod that lovely stinkter you've been blessed with, and reach around to stir the sifted corn all alone. We'd love to hear how many fingers you've stretched the old capacity of the singularity

this board

your OASIS

every typed word by a female

your last breath

live it

hold on to it

it can be fleeting
By mere random coincidence, "30April" secret handshakes may be exchanged and dreams take to wings whew. Whisper "y'all", then a Customary donation adds commitment to belonging

this board

your OASIS

every typed word by a female

your last breath

live it

hold on to it

it can be fleeting Originally Posted by JONBALLS

A mutha fukkin Haiku. That, and the wing sig line. Intense art here this evening.
A jimmie threAD

i am tired of jerking off, and my budget is too constrained. Will somebody lay me for free??? All canditates must have a pussy. LOL

Fyi, I am a very good good lay. Originally Posted by jondalart
Did you ever consider POF, lotsa free pussy on there.

Obviously your ex didn't think so. Oh, and BTW, that's one hell of a sales pitch
Surprised no one took you up on this..

Some of the girls would PM me telling me about past due rent and needed money etc and asked me to help them out..

If i had kept them I would have PMed this thread to them..