Wow!!

**I will do a review but I had one of the worst experiences of my life with this girl,,,, and I've had many more than my reviews reflect been around hobbying for 20 years. I can't even think about how bad this girl made me feel about myself!!

**Were you the "fat, smelly guy" yesterday that dumped her peroxide all over your weiner and it got on her bed?
If you act like a dick and you're fat and smelly, yes, she will hurt your feelings. She's a little rough around the edges from the shit she's gone through and SHE'S A 21 YO GIRL. They're not known for being overly sweet and understanding nowadays...
I'm not being a WK here or sticking up for her. I'm just trying to bring a little realism to things. If you see a 21yo girl who has chosen this line of work, you're taking your precious ego into your own hands. If you need to be treated softly, choose a provider 35yo and up. They're usually more nurturing and understanding.

Just read this in a review... totally rediculous that anyone would think it's ok for a girl to treat a paying client like they are not good enough to be spending time with her.. rough around the edges from shit she has gone through? Wow, 21 or not that's totally wrong and no excuse at all.. There are plenty of providers in their 20's who are understanding and nurturing.. just putting some realism to things.. smfh
Nice post Kayla. You could give her lessons on showing respect.
in what ...way does any of this fucked up funnel ...shit help ta ...make merica great again

maga!
a
g
a
!
My online persona is actually quite annoying.
21 whos the girl ? That age is perfect for me.
Just read this in a review... totally rediculous that anyone would think it's ok for a girl to treat a paying client like they are not good enough to be spending time with her.. rough around the edges from shit she has gone through? Wow, 21 or not that's totally wrong and no excuse at all.. There are plenty of providers in their 20's who are understanding and nurturing.. just putting some realism to things.. smfh Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
But the gal in question is a hot spinner who's economical. So the negatives get thrown out the window.
21 whos the girl ? That age is perfect for me. Originally Posted by randombl
Megan!
Just read the review. How rude.
I want to see her just cause shes being knocked by a chick

the spinner struck a nerve
its like the bad day at fishing is

still

better than the good day at work

kinda thing for me

but to each his own