So, how do you make an entrance?

I am talking about crossing the threashd of an in call. Ladies how do you guide new clients to your door? What do you think it's like for them?

Our story:
My wife and I's first experiance with P4P was a full body sensual massage (couples appointment). I located the provider on backpage, crossrederanced reviews on aspd and then reviewed her website. I was 99.9% confident the provider was legit and there would be no scary issues. (After all, I was bringing my wife of 15 years into my fantasy world).

We book the appointment and have a phone conversation with the provider. We recive general instructions as to where the in call is located. The day arrives, we ditch work early and grab a bite to eat in the vacinity of the appointment. We finish lunch, and call her saying we are 5 min out.

The instruction were something along the lines of: drive down the ally, pull into the garage, close the door and come in. (It was a two story duplex with a rear entry).

We arrive and do as instructed and pull in to the garage. My wife and I look at each other (like holy shit is this safe)? I hand her the keys and told her don't come in until I say. (Well that worked for shit, because she opened the door and yelled, hello)!!!

The entire first floor was dark, there was a light in the stairwell near the garage door entrance and a female voice replied hello, come on up. My wife led the way and I closed the garage door.

Come to find out the reason the first floor was darked out, was because the first floor was this providers dungon (and she did not want to freak out massage clients).

Yeah, that lasted about 6 seconds with my wife who demanded a tour of the doungen and then promptly suggested a second pro domme appointment.

Well that's the story. Scariest in call entrance and our first P4P experiance all wrapped into one.

Ladies how do guide new clients in? Lads what's your strangest entrance?