Image standards

We have not gotten a answer.

An image was removed recently because it was much like the one discussed.

Ask dilbert....he was the one to ask Mod to clarify. Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry, but if I'm thinking of the right image that was removed of our beautiful mod, it did violate new ECCIE standards as it was a topless image. And was thus retroactively removed. When a poster tried to re-post it, it was again removed. All very within the guidelines.

The images I understand dilbert are asking about are the ones that have obvious coverage of the genitalia or breast areas with either black over coverage or direct censored coverage.

You are not making apples to apples comparisons in your ongoing whining.
Sorry, but if I'm thinking of the right image that was removed of our beautiful mod, it did violate new ECCIE standards as it was a topless image. And was thus retroactively removed. When a poster tried to re-post it, it was again removed. All very within the guidelines. Originally Posted by eccielover

the mod posted the pic when the rules were in effect. so. there maybe exceptions to it if you're a female mod.
Its sad we cant post Muppet sex.
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Notice how Winnsy shows up when its times to discuss Muppets sex.

Originally Posted by winn dixie
Notice how Winnsy shows up when its times to moan abouts Muppets sex.

Notice how Winnsy shows up when its times to moan abouts Muppets sex.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer

notice how the Hoe shows up after Yssup Rider gets banned?

BAN THE HOE!

THE HOE MUST GO!

BHAHAHAHAHAAAA
the mod posted the pic when the rules were in effect. so. there maybe exceptions to it if you're a female mod. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If I remember correctly, it was this post that she posted that pick in on 6/14/2019.

That's All Folks Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
The new image guidelines went in on 10/25/2019 which is why I think the image was retroactively removed and then was a violation when a poster tried to re-post it.
m-ought-m, what's with the bumpy toilet which has nothing with this thread....
Im wondering the same thing...
It's a representation of a person, place, thing, or idea by means of a visual image that suggests a particular association or point of similarity.
bump

just refreshing this forums post count. It shows Danni as the last poster, but MM was the last poster.

bump da bump it goes.

Is hand puppets considered muppets?