Do you like to be dominated?

I enjoy being bound good enough to be helpless against a Domme. Gagged to prevent yelling for help and to feel even more powerless to the Domme. Nipple clamps, strap-ons, and riding crops are awesome for causing pain in areas where the sensation is actually welcome and erotic.

Anyway, that's a good place to start as far as I'm concerned Originally Posted by knowshisstuff
that sounds so fucking hot....i haven't got to do all that yet but i'm taking volunteers
Damn I need to get out to Dallas .... Apparently it's where all real fun is.....
How about Austin?
I reciently had a "GFE" session with a wonderful lady providing a NURU experience. First-off—she was wonderful and fully GFE in the way most hobbyists mean it.

The session involved a shower where she gave me a sensious washing all over , followed by the slick-n-slide NURU "massage (sensual ++), followed bw a scented bubble for the both of us together and a GFE roll-around on the bed. I had never had this type of session and it was great—yet i was also a little uncomfortable with it at the time and afterwards.

I found that I didn't enjoy the provider's complete orchistration or choiriography of the session. I felt "managed" almost to the point of being compelled to first do this and now we do this followed by that . . . .I felt somewhat dominated and didn't really like it.

As I said, the provider was a wonderful lady and fully GFE in the conventional sense. I just didn't like the structure of the session (as in. "Its not you—its ME!)

Guess I lean toward the dominant side of the give-and-take equation.
I love being dominated but have yet to find that special Dom who I can call my Master.
How about Austin? Originally Posted by Austinmanfun
I may just have to tour texas for a few weeks....I hear nothing but good things about you all
I like to dominate! Have someone worship me, my body, bow down to their mistress !LOL
I love being dominated but have yet to find that special Dom who I can call my Master. Originally Posted by RegularFemale205

Now thats what I am talking about! Call Me MASTER!
Yummy, nice website Mistress Annabelle.

I like to dominate! Have someone worship me, my body, bow down to their mistress !LOL Originally Posted by AnnabellaLee
MMMmmm I've been a lifestyle slave and have played dom many, many times. Personally, I LOVE being dominated; and I think having been a collared pet gives insight and an edge when playing.

I love dirty talk, and work hard to be the best pet for my Domme so hearing him whisper what a good girl I am drives me up the wall. Equally, forcing me to my knees for punishment and telling me I'm his dirty little slut is just as arousing. Bondage, real bondage, where you are totally bound, gagged, and helpless is something so intimate and satisfying but unfortunately not something I can practice with clients for obvious safety reasons.

I enjoy the sub dom play that most clients are into just as much. It's a lot of fun to be able to bring little things to the equation they wouldn't expect from a call girl.

What I've learned from my adventures through submission and my exploration of domination is that the person "in control" (domme) is ultimately their slave's servant.