What If You Suspect a Client Has an STD?

I'm thinking this is a matter of security because it automatically affects your health. Not to mention, if I see something unusual after everything goes on as usual, and I want to stop because of my suspicion. If he gets angry or embarrassed even, what am I to do?

Do we settle on something? HOW does this end up the right way?

Please Help.
Your life and livelihood depend on your health. Just say something like "you have some questionable blemishes and I don't feel comfortable continuing". If he gets upset, that's an indication that he could be guilty of knowing that he has an STD.
  • thx
  • 06-25-2010, 07:42 PM
Is there a FAQ on what to look out for? (for providers/clients)
I really appreciate your response. I feel like a lot of women wont say anything, they'll just keep it going. I'm glad to be able to share this with the timid, as well.

Thanks, again.
DDT

Your life and livelihood depend on your health. Just say something like "you have some questionable blemishes and I don't feel comfortable continuing". If he gets upset, that's an indication that he could be guilty of knowing that he has an STD. Originally Posted by anova444
This happened to me once. I was performing oral, and I noticed some blisters on him. I decided immediately that if he requested FS, it would be out of the question. Luckily for me, I only perform CBJ's, and the blisters were far away from the edge of the condom. I was also lucky because he came this way without a fight.

It left me to wonder if he never indulges in FS because he knows he has HSV-2 or if he just let me continue with oral because it felt so good. I took a couple of actions as a result of this encounter. Number one, I asked the ladies who referred him to me if: 1) He had used FS with them before (Neither remembered) and 2) If this was alert-worthy. (Both said, "Probably not.") I also decided that if he contacts me for another appointment, I will let him know why FS is off the menu.
And thank you China Doll.
Ladies my two favorite posts today are:
"Are Any of These ****** **** on *** *****?" and "The Creepiest ***** to ****."
Both contain some great advise.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by naming them. I'm one of those that only learns the rules when she breaks them.
Again in a way always trust your first reaction to a situation if it isnt safe in your mind always protect yourself, as noone else will.....
Your life and livelihood depend on your health. Originally Posted by anova444
Amen to that! And keep in mind all the STD's that no shot of penicillin will cure -- once you have them, you have them for life! To hell with decorum when you have so much at risk!
  • BIG C
  • 06-26-2010, 11:05 PM
I asked the ladies who referred him to me if: 1) He had used FS with them before (Neither remembered) Originally Posted by China Doll
Ummmmm, how can you forget if you've fucked someone:unsure :
Ummmmm, how can you forget if you've fucked someone:unsure : Originally Posted by BIG C
With both ladies, it had been over six months since they saw him. I thought the same thing you did, but I have had some less than memorable clients already, and I'm pretty new in the business. In other words, I may very well be in those shoes of theirs someday.
I don't THINK that I've forgotten any one yet, but I very well could. Thanks every one for your in-put, oxo.
  • BIG C
  • 06-27-2010, 05:09 AM
Ummmmm, how can you forget if you've fucked someone:unsure : Originally Posted by BIG C
With both ladies, it had been over six months since they saw him. I thought the same thing you did, but I have had some less than memorable clients already, and I'm pretty new in the business. In other words, I may very well be in those shoes of theirs someday. Originally Posted by China Doll
Well, it's still hard for me to believe that you could forget whether or not you had sex with someone, and especially forgetting those "less than memorable clients" because if that person calls you again wanting a repeat you'd recall him being a lousy lay.....

The other thing that concerns me about your post though is the fact that these ladies were willing to give a reference for someone that they hadn't seen in over six months.....I thought the standard practice would be to give a reference for someone that has seen you recently (to me that means within the past 2 or 3 months), or someone who has been a longtime client that you've seen multiple times over a period of a few years.....If these ladies are giving referrals to someone that they haven't seen for such a long time (and then they both tell you that they can't remember such an important aspect of their session with him), then you probably need to make this fact known to your fellow providers, and I'd DEFINITELY not take any more referrals from them.....

I don't THINK that I've forgotten any one yet, but I very well could. Thanks every one for your in-put, oxo. Originally Posted by anova444
I've been a hobbyist for many years and I can remember every provider that I've seen (the good and the bad) and if someone were to ask me about that provider and her services rendered, I would be able to give them details such as CBJ vs. BBBJ, GFE vs. Non-GFE, and MOST ASSUREDLY FS vs. non-FS.....
Were I a provider, I'd treat every client as if he had a STD. That's why they make condoms.
if: 1) He had used FS with them before (Neither remembered) Originally Posted by China Doll
I have had some less than memorable clients already, and I'm pretty new in the business. In other words, I may very well be in those shoes of theirs someday. Originally Posted by China Doll
Where does the line form for those less than memorable hobbyists? With my history I'd get honorary first place in that line. Downside: providers won't be picking off that line anytime soon.
That's why we keep notes. I called a lady that was given a REVIEW from a NEWBIE. She was rude, didn't remember the guy and after putting on some "phone charm" she said, "Well, every one that I've seen from eccie has been nice so, I'd say go for it". He wouldn't give me his name and had no references. He only gave his phone # and a general area of work.
I didn't go for it.

Well, it's still hard for me to believe that you could forget whether or not you had sex with someone, and especially forgetting those "less than memorable clients" because if that person calls you again wanting a repeat you'd recall him being a lousy lay.....

I've been a hobbyist for many years and I can remember every provider that I've seen (the good and the bad) and if someone were to ask me about that provider and her services rendered, I would be able to give them details such as CBJ vs. BBBJ, GFE vs. Non-GFE, and MOST ASSUREDLY FS vs. non-FS..... Originally Posted by BIG C