Are Ads That Promote Dangerous Activities Permitted on ECCIE?

NOW OFFERING BBFS!

Please tell me this breaks an ECCIE rule and the ad will be pulled?
WOW THAT IS JUST CRAZY!!!! WHo would put their life at risk like that??!!
I think that she corrected that in a later posting.... and indicated that that's not what she intended to offer!
That's funny seeing how it's mentioned more than once and pretty BLUNTLY.
Nevermind
"Now offering, HIV, herpes, syphillis, oh, and my personal favorite, gonorrhea." Call me a bitch, but she is downright a risk to every single person in the hobby. (like it isnt bad enough already?) that shit spreads like wild fire. "very clean, drug and disease free" really?! she should be under the ALERT section of Austin. Just my opinion.
I've always wondered about that one. wow. to advertise it? It makes me think there is something going on "behind the scenes" at home.

wow
It does not say in any guidelines that I can see that
advertising BBFS is against the rules although that act is extremely dangerous of course.
I would certainly hope that a hobbyist's larger head is in control of his actions
Logic dictates "Run Forest Run" But in the real world this gal will probably get a gazillion phone calls
  • Jet
  • 07-22-2010, 03:34 PM
I'd be scared to use a condom with such providers. Condoms are not 100% either and STDs can still be transmitted. Over 12 million people get infected with STDs every year in USA alone, so I would pick my partners wisely. Heres more stuff if anyone is interested:

http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/byAu.../ucm126372.htm
So client 3 is dipping his wick in client 1 and 2's jizz? And this sounds hot, WHY?
In some ways, it's good to let someone post stuff like this.

Self posted alerts are often the best alerts.

Sort of like making note of who's a psycho online and giving them wide berth in person.
In some ways, it's good to let someone post stuff like this. !

Self posted alerts are often the best alerts.

Sort of like making note of who's a psycho online and giving them wide berth in person. Originally Posted by GneissGuy

The OP fits that discription perfectly.

The OP fits that discription perfectly.

Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Serving up personal attacks this morning are we? Hmmm. . .now that is a blatant violation of board policy isn't it?
"There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

--Mark Twain

from your own sig line.....

Are you going to protect everyone from those awful bare backers? How did you get the job of hobby police? If you think every provider you have ever been with has been BB free their entire life, you are delusional. Protect yourself, minimize your risks where you can, and accept your personal responsibility for what you do. Dont make them hide, let them be out in full view. Then I can make the decision to protect myself by avoiding those who openly promote it. Get it? Now go find another horse to beat, this one is done.