Kegels...what a difference!

The difference between sex with a girl who does kegels every day and one who doesnt Is huge. Better mish, doggie....better everything. The squeeze and that tight pulsing feeling when she cums. So noticable. Its so different from a provider who does not keep those special muscles really strong.

Excercise in car while listening to music, while watching tv......whenever.

Can a girl tell if a guy does kegel excercises every day?
I love a girl who does her kegels.
I didn't know guys could do kegel exercises. Sign me up...
http://www.everydayhealth.com/news/sexy-men-kegels/
Kegels help a guy last longer, stay harder and cum/squirt harder. May also help with recovery time b/c of better blood flow. Google is your friend.
These simple exercises will surprise you at how effective they are! You can do them anywhere and anytime. I drive a lot and do them as I'm driving.
I do these every single day....its like a reflex now haha! ,,They really work!!...
Nothing compares to a girl that does kegels and can clamp down on you and milk you
Ok name names..... haha
I learned the secret of kegel exercise only 9 years ago from a favorite long retired gal and yes, unwittingly, my personal trainer ( forget it- she is more than happily married with 3 kids in college) includes those for mobility and balance for an old fart's survival program..

Highly recommended>
I do levels exercise
I do kegel
Every day for a month before you will really notice a difference.

Or before a guy will notice the squeeze you have on him.
I need to meet another kegel goddess!
I walk around with Ben wa balls inserted on my downtime. They are two balls attached together and when you walk they move and your vagina (it is a muscle) will strengthen and tighten to keep them inside. They make some specifically for this purpose!!
I walk around with Ben wa balls inserted on my downtime. They are two balls attached together and when you walk they move and your vagina (it is a muscle) will strengthen and tighten to keep them inside. They make some specifically for this purpose!! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
I also use these love them!
Do the have the bells in them?