Rochester Gents

Are there No Gents in all of Rochester that host memebers of eccie? I get sooo many request from non members or just peep n toms scrollers!!! Where are the men that host?
host what
Appiontment's!!! I know its hard for the Gents that are taken lol but what about the one's that aren't. lol I get all these non memebers wanting to host but can't get verified lol... where are the member's that can???
host what Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
There are hobbyist who host, either in a room they have secured, or in their homes at times...What you might want to suggest is that you include the cost of getting a room as part of the donation...so to the gent, the donation is the same, but you have an in call for the day...to do it effectively you should try to plan ahead...find a gent ahead of time who has the time to work with you to secure the room, and try to schedule a couple follow on appts to maximize your donations for the day...without having to stress about entering someone else's turf....just a thought.
^^^^^^^ but not in the TOWN OF GATES

that town only good if go in same car and leave in same car
I've hosted a few times in the past. I don't do it often but it's not really a problem.
  • NC-17
  • 10-28-2015, 05:59 PM
Are there No Gents in all of Rochester that host memebers of eccie? I get sooo many request from non members or just peep n toms scrollers!!! Where are the men that host? Originally Posted by Mia2015
I think you should be clear as to the type of guys your willing to see first. Then move on to them hosting.
I'll start straightening up the place

I think you should be clear as to the type of guys your willing to see first. Then move on to them hosting.
Originally Posted by NC-17
Well....she don't see 'us'.
I think I am VERY clear! with the one's I have seen as well as on my profile! I don't give false interppretation of myself or who I enjoy seeing in any way!! But thank you NC-17

Originally Posted by NC-17
Please CD!!
I'll start straightening up the place

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I work with that I don't have an issue with it!!! I hear of many asking for that, that are members of eccie!
There are hobbyist who host, either in a room they have secured, or in their homes at times...What you might want to suggest is that you include the cost of getting a room as part of the donation...so to the gent, the donation is the same, but you have an in call for the day...to do it effectively you should try to plan ahead...find a gent ahead of time who has the time to work with you to secure the room, and try to schedule a couple follow on appts to maximize your donations for the day...without having to stress about entering someone else's turf....just a thought. Originally Posted by MajorHands
Lol I haven't heard from you Mr Cowboy maybe I'm not your type which is understandable! We all have our types...
I've hosted a few times in the past. I don't do it often but it's not really a problem. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I'm a member and prefer to host. You just can't use the bathroom.

Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Omg I love him!!