Trump on top of GOP Canidate, now they are scared.

Pence is now scared just like those Dump Democrats. He must be at the bottom of the candidate list. He is now making up of Trump paying for causing the Insurrection which he had nothing to do with. He never got anyone one killed that day either. It is normal for guards to die of stokes and to kill themself s (Wink) everyday. How could you blame Trump for any of this. He is the best leader since Hitler. I can't understand these people.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cbe11836&ei=35
It’s hard to understand this post. Just sayin.
Sorry, my liberturd brain doesn't understand. Does this mean that the peaceful protest chanting 'Hang Mike Pence' were actually trying to do good now?

Now that Pence says that the insurrection was bad, and that the insurrection was supposed to depose of Pence, is Pence bad now?

Could someone explain to me like I were binging Fox News what I should think about this?
It is a post of how the Orange Turd Followers would have to hate this post by Pence being they love Trump so much. Even though they know it is the factual truth. They are blind of anything bad Trump does and will let the country be lowered to the Far East standards to save there Hideous leader.

Trump is in the same league as Hitler. He will do anything to be the leader, anything. And his followers will do anything to have him as there leader. I can't figure that out. He couldn't even get us food or even Toilet paper when a little virus bug came to the US.
  • Devo
  • 03-12-2023, 12:35 PM
OK............

Younze all labor under the idea that you understand what we all think.

Nothing could be further from the truth, you are all a bit delusional, and that is meant seriously.
OPs post was fun to read. Completely retarded, but still fun.
OPs post was fun to read. Completely retarded, but still fun. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Too right! ... Though I don't quite understand how
we're somehow supposed to HATE Mike Pence.

... We don't hate him.

### Salty
Too right! ... Though I don't quite understand how
we're somehow supposed to HATE Mike Pence.

... We don't hate him.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

We don't hate him! We hanghim!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuCysTdbn94
... THAT was Ray Epps (government agent) and his mates.
Brought the gallows... Moved some fencing and barriers
the day before.

... They surely needed the event to look good.

#### Salty