Funny Querks

SO..What does it mean when you'll DO LAUNDRY to makes sure that you'll be wearing your coolest sexiest (in your own perception) boxers to go see your favorite provider! HA! Like she cares...."yeah buddy...the whitey tighties with the fresh waist band and no holes in the undercairrage!" Yippie!
LOL...since when is clean underwear a quirk? I must be one quirky individual!
I think the OP is more referring to the things that gents do on "provider day" that they may not do on other days. Such as extra cologne, the "Clean, untorn" underwear, etc. I've a gent who always wears his "lucky boxers" on "provider day".

Things like that
LOL...probably...but...ummm... .I guess I just want to believe everyone is wearing clean underwear every day of the week, not just provider day. That's cute! Lucky Boxers for provider day!

And to the OP...yes, we care. '-)
Yes, wash the underwear for special occasions like provider day, please

And we do notice your undies, so all that laundry was not in vain.

For me, it's showering and shaving before my appointments. I'm quirky like that
Ha! I ALWAYS wear clean underwear. I may be an ex rodeo cowboy but I'm not a COMPLETE heathen. I was referring more to your "lucky boxers" on provider day, like the gentleman above said. Goofy stuff like that
I always shave my face extra close. Don't want to cause any stubble burn
I always shave my face extra close. Don't want to cause any stubble burn Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Just your face?
Yea, wife might wonder why anything else is shaved. Am a little too old for shaving the rest :-)
Just your face? Originally Posted by esteve
+1 As Honey Rose said once, (paraphrasing from memory) ... if you want me to kiss there ... shave there.

And I do ... so I do ...
Oh yeah, the dark blue long leg knit boxers with light blue piping. Good luck, well I always get what I came for or do you think it is the Benjamins?
Got to be the boxers