Cant remember her name

Does anyone remember the girls name that had the brass knuckles tatted on her arm and a boat anchor tatted on her chest..? White girl, nice body. Used to do duos with a dark haired girl with huge bazookas...???
popeye?

...buts she does ...sound charming!
Her name was Grace--lol
popeye?

...buts she does ...sound charming! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Yes, she does sound charming -- the inviting nautical tattoos , and
all the charm of a dock strike.
Lhana Love was her name. It just came to me... I think
And Krystal Curves
Yup Krystal Curves. She's an internet troll now
Did she have a place on Culver rd kinda close to main Street?
Lahna was in Spencerport
Did she have a place on Culver rd kinda close to main Street? Originally Posted by ben dover
I'm pretty sure that was lahna love you are thinking about
Yup Krystal Curves. She's an internet troll now Originally Posted by TJneedsaBJ40
What does that mean..? She was fun
I'm pretty sure that was lahna love you are thinking about Originally Posted by TJneedsaBJ40
Yeah, she had a crib near the bed.
  • jj999
  • 03-08-2024, 07:15 AM
Lana was on Culver rd with Krystal then moved out to Churchville area. That was where I remember her last. She was a sweetheart. Always wondered what became of her.
What does that mean..? She was fun Originally Posted by jmilton
She was fun. I saw her a couple of times back in the day.

It means exactly what I said it means. She's no longer providing and is now dedicated to trolling people on the internet for attention. It's kinda sad to be honest
I was seeing Krystal here and there up until a few years ago. Before covid. She wasnt advertising at all just sorta linked up with her at her apartment in Irondequoit. Then I know she moved and got a boyfriend. Havent seen or heard from her at all