Any luck? Rochester New York

Was wondering if anyone has had any luck with Red?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/roche...y/556603527095

texted a couple times. She was always hosting in the hood, and I don't do the hood. But would certainly love to try that pussy
Thought I remembered someone saying it's a scam.
SexGuy, I have reached the point of being 100% in agreement with you. This "come to my smelly, dirty, in-the-hood shithole for an appointment" thing has grown too old for me to tolerate any more. Come on ladies, with most of you now charging at least $200 for a half hour, take $75 and get a room at an Extended Stay in one of the burbs. Reality is, you'll make it back because more of us "generous, older, white guys" will actually come see you.

And again, ladies, take a few bucks and buy some baby wipes for us to use to clean up; I can assure you that when you throw me a yellowed, crusty towel or a dirty pair of underwear off the floor to clean up with, I'm not coming back.

And before any of you going and getting all "righteous" on me, I am one of those guys that makes an appointment, arrives on time or even a couple of minutes early, am freshly showered and smell nice, and am respectful and courteous to you.

AMEN.
100% Agree..
SexGuy, I have reached the point of being 100% in agreement with you. This "come to my smelly, dirty, in-the-hood shithole for an appointment" thing has grown too old for me to tolerate any more. Come on ladies, with most of you now charging at least $200 for a half hour, take $75 and get a room at an Extended Stay in one of the burbs. Reality is, you'll make it back because more of us "generous, older, white guys" will actually come see you.

And again, ladies, take a few bucks and buy some baby wipes for us to use to clean up; I can assure you that when you throw me a yellowed, crusty towel or a dirty pair of underwear off the floor to clean up with, I'm not coming back.

And before any of you going and getting all "righteous" on me, I am one of those guys that makes an appointment, arrives on time or even a couple of minutes early, am freshly showered and smell nice, and am respectful and courteous to you.

AMEN. Originally Posted by redwing_centerfield
I feel the same way as you, Redwing. Some of these girls can make a lot of money if they weren't in the hood.
Saw her twice a couple years ago, anal and offered bare for an up charge (passed), overall, all right, one time at a hotel and one time at her shit hole off of dewey, walked past her “brother” laying on the couch on the way up to her room, and big shoes outside the bathroom with the door closed at the hotel. If she has any teeth left at this point, they’re going to be yellow
Thanks for the reply!
Saw her twice a couple years ago, anal and offered bare for an up charge (passed), overall, all right, one time at a hotel and one time at her shit hole off of dewey, walked past her “brother” laying on the couch on the way up to her room, and big shoes outside the bathroom with the door closed at the hotel. If she has any teeth left at this point, they’re going to be yellow Originally Posted by Taintsniffer

Cip? Originally Posted by Missburger

burger Sir,, Go for it . And please report if see you're welcome