plastic mans ...state of the jimmie union ...address

jimmies ...the state ofs yer ...union ...be not ...strong

...these be dark ...days on multiple ...fronts an there be twofold ...inflation ...plaguing the whore market

...funnel prices have inflated ta levels of insanity ans mosts a the funnels ...themselves haves inflated ta levels of flabby disgust

...jimmies ifs we cants togethers turns ...this jimmie ship ...around we ares bounds ta goes ...down ....withs it

...please pray the rosary fer yer ...plastic man ...ta takes the wheel an steers ...us ta bliss

...may jimmie jesus bless ...this mess
Nice post but you reminded me the brainless idiot is on tonight.....
Nice post but you reminded me the brainless idiot is on tonight..... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Hey, dont be outing PM……Thats not allowed……

elg…….
I pray for free trade in the funnels market. Anda mandatory funnels retirement age
Nice post but you reminded me the brainless idiot is on tonight..... Originally Posted by lilylivered
TV off √
radio off √
whee I safe and on icky WHEW
The thread above reminds me of the same way the brainless president trys so hard to think and talk at the same time
plastic man ...chooses not ...ta think
I want to thank Plastic Man for keeping a non-emotional expressionless blank face during zombiden's bozonian presentation.
Not only did Biden knock the R's on their asses last night he scraped their faces in their own mud while they were down!
I think Senator Lankford will tell you the truth about the border legislation.
Not only did Biden knock the R's on their asses last night he scraped their faces in their own mud while they were down!
I think Senator Lankford will tell you the truth about the border legislation. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
your buying the ig LIE again ????
your buying the ig LIE again ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
He's been buyin it for three years....
Of course he's not the sharpest crayon in the box....
I watched some of it, got to admit he can really tell a lot of lies. He told more lies in an hour than I did to my ex-wife in a year.
I watched some of it, got to admit he can really tell a lot of lies. He told more lies in an hour than I did to my ex-wife in a year. Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
an considering ...plastic man ...was bangin his ex ats ...the time ...plastic man ...cans confirm this jimmie was a hells ...ofs a liar