Romney is in.....

A more appropriate word is "laughable"...............

The guy couldn't close the deal in 2012 when all the stars were aligned for a GOP takeover of the White House.............

Romney has no guts; no backbone............a nice guy but an inbred blue blood who adores the trappings of high political office, but won't engage in the rough and tumble elbowing that it takes to achieve......

I admire Obama because he is good at both - a tough politician who will throw dirty punches and a guy who embraces the power that comes with the achieving the office. Reagan was the same. Romney is neither.

Watch the GOP tear itself apart with multiple candidates spending hundreds of millions of dollars fighting each other...........comical !

Interesting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/10/us...-run.html?_r=0 Originally Posted by timpage
A more appropriate word is "laughable"............... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What is the over/under on the first day that TrendingIdiot will once again shout out in ALL CAPS that:

WISCONSIN AND AMERICA ARE "TRENDING" ROMNEY.
Beat me to it, BT!

A more appropriate word is "laughable"...............

The guy couldn't close the deal in 2012 when all the stars were aligned for a GOP takeover of the White House.............

Romney has no guts; no backbone............a nice guy but an inbred blue blood who adores the trappings of high political office, but won't engage in the rough and tumble elbowing that it takes to achieve......

I admire Obama because he is good at both - a tough politician who will throw dirty punches and a guy who embraces the power that comes with the achieving the office. Reagan was the same. Romney is neither.

Watch the GOP tear itself apart with multiple candidates spending hundreds of millions of dollars fighting each other...........comical ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Agree with (almost) everything you say....wow.

Wanna bet that he becomes an immediate front-runner? Much to your dismay, you're looking at a Bush and the guy who fucked it up last time and lost to a black dude from Chicago.

Republican POTUS candidate politics is incredibly interesting. Especially when contrasted with the Democrats....which is a deafening silence right now. Lots of sound and light about Hillary last year but nothing one way or the other for months now....all while Jeb is resigning from all boards to avoid conflicts, Perry is traveling around the world trying to look like anything but the gomer he is, and now the Mittster announcing he is in. Rand Paul, Mario Rubio, Chris Christie....all the interesting shit is happening on the GOP side.
According to Ann Romney he ain't.
Are you kidding me? She's the dutiful wife registering her objections to the incredible interruption that being FLOTUS would be in her life. More of the perfect Romney narrative that nobody bought last time.....she is on-board.
Are you kidding me? She's the dutiful wife registering her objections to the incredible interruption that being FLOTUS would be in her life. More of the perfect Romney narrative that nobody bought last time.....she is on-board. Originally Posted by timpage
Reminds me of the quote by Billy Bob Thorton in "Primary Colors".

"He would rather be "Dad" than President....Gimme a Fukin' break".

"Ann Romney doesn't want to be FLOTUS.....Gimme a Fukin break"
What is the over/under on the first day that TrendingIdiot will once again shout out in ALL CAPS that:

WISCONSIN AND AMERICA ARE "TRENDING" ROMNEY. Originally Posted by bigtex
The over/under on you repeating something you think is klever, errr clever, is about 5000 times.
Are you kidding me? She's the dutiful wife registering her objections to the incredible interruption that being FLOTUS would be in her life. More of the perfect Romney narrative that nobody bought last time.....she is on-board. Originally Posted by timpage
She may not want to see him get his ass kicked again.
The over/under on you repeating something you think is klever, errr clever, is about 5000 times. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Which is about half as many times as TrendingIdiot boldly predicted during the days, weeks and months leading up to Election Day 2012 that:

WISCONSIN & AMERICA ARE "TRENDING" ROMNEY.
I wonder what Mitt thinks about this video, Timmy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj58TavOIqg
Class act.

Class act.

Originally Posted by lustylad
The USA is better off now than in Dec 2008, the last full month that Bush43 was in office!
The USA is better off now than in Dec 2008, the last full month that Bush43 was in office! Originally Posted by flghtr65
Keep telling yourself that.

I'll log your post. In the meantime ...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ob...rticle/2556798

"Obama to issue executive order on military weapons for cops"