Encounter: Stacy got the job done

User ID: N/A
Date: 8/4/18
Name: Stacy
Phone: 412-837-9993
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://backpage.com.pittsburgh.list...26761575/Stacy
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near downtown
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: NMM, LFK, BBBJ, CFS, mild GFE
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Definitely older than 28, probably 38 or maybe older. Thin, a decent body with fake tits, but a little beat up and bruised. Very clean and well dressed. Not bad looking but not great either.
Recommendation: Yes
Note: I hesitantly gave her a yes recommendation, but only because she was not really my cup of tea. Her photos are definitely old and she was much older than I expected. But, she provided decent service, was clean and sober and didn't try to rob me, so I gave her a yes.
Note: I hesitantly gave her a yes recommendation, but only because she was not really my cup of tea. Her photos are definitely old and she was much older than I expected. But, she provided decent service, was clean and sober and didn't try to rob me, so I gave her a yes. Originally Posted by Big Stig
The bar is pretty low nowadays.
The bar is pretty low nowadays. Originally Posted by bambino
For sure.
I've seen her, she's a lot of fun even though she's older, still pretty hot. She is east today and just texted me so I'll have to hit it again. Funny thing is if a provider is in to you, it turns into a really good time. Stacy and I have been texting each other for awhile just to say what's up yo.
Wasn’t she one of the girls who lived in the flop house ran by a pimp that had a bunch of girls living there that were all going pretty hard on extra curriculars? Wasn’t it by the library in homestead?
Wasn’t she one of the girls who lived in the flop house ran by a pimp that had a bunch of girls living there that were all going pretty hard on extra curriculars? Wasn’t it by the library in homestead? Originally Posted by PghBill0131
Yes. I believe that was the “I love what I do” crew. Regardless, Stacy was in Homestead with other girls. Seemed like she was second in command after the pimp.
Yeah the homestead girls were all doing extra curriculars too. I had one tell me at least two girls would OD there a week.
Note: I hesitantly gave her a yes recommendation, but only because she was not really my cup of tea. Her photos are definitely old and she was much older than I expected. But, she provided decent service, was clean and sober and didn't try to rob me, so I gave her a yes. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Didn't rob me. Didn't OD. Someone out there might find her attractive. Recommendation: yes.

Such is the hobby in Pittsburgh.

Thanks for the review and the honesty, Big Stig!