State: Pennsylvania
Address: West Hills
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Bbbj Cim
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blond. Long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin, spinner body. Long blond hair pulled up. Rough face.
Recommendation: No
Exact opposite of my experience with her. But that's okay.
Your review is why I texted her. Definitely a hygiene issue that day.
Just a thought...had you offered up more than she may have put in some effort to be clean and fresh. Or, maybe not.

Edited to place rate in private tags. dj8
There was no offer of anything prior to meeting we never discussed rates. Once we were done, she requested Im not disputing your review, it was just a completely different experience the day I saw her.

Edited to place rate in private tags. dj8
Dood rates needs to be hidden in private tags or ROS.
Just a thought...had you offered up more than -__ she may have put in some effort to be clean and fresh. Or, maybe not.
Originally Posted by Big Stig
Really ? You have to pay extra now so someone washes up?
Really ? You have to pay extra now so someone washes up? Originally Posted by berryberry
I'm not suggesting that at all. But I don't do car dates, so I have nothing to compare. What I do know is she was super clean and nicely dressed when she came to my place.
Big stig, that was a tool comment. Fireman, your being too polite, but that’s your charm.
I decided to change getting a room to car date once she got in my car. It's all good. Two different experiences, it happens.
  • lnino
  • 09-11-2018, 08:07 AM
I hooked up with her about a week and a half ago. Lot of make up, not bad looking, beautiful tight little ass and nice little tits. Pussy was one of the tightest I've been in, over all great experience and she was a pretty cool chick. Only thing was her breathe was horrible! Not bad like morning breathe or food, bad like she had a rotted tooth or two. It was pretty terrible but I still managed to have a really good time. Her hygiene other than that was good, showered and fresh. Homegirl needs to see a dentistt/oral surgeon STAT!!!

Thanks for honest review.
  • lnino
  • 09-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Charley3 no shit in her panties or dirty fingers when I saw her.
I tried seeing her last night. All was going well with communication up to appointment time. She texted me 10 minutes before my arrival at her incall with her room number. I texted her when I arrived to let her know that I was there. Knocked on the door, no answer. Knock again about 30 seconds later, no answer. Text her again. Still nothing. Knock on the door again... nada. Go to my car and call her, no answer. Text her that I'm leaving in a few minutes if she doesn't answer her door soon. No reply. Wait a few minutes and call. No answer. I left.

I don't know what the magic password is in order to see this girl but, I apparently didn't have it. Good luck guys!
She got a hold of me yesterday afternoon and apologized for blowing me off. We ended up getting together last night at my place. So, it appears I had the magic password the entire time!