Encounter: Flora @ City Girls

User ID: -
Date: 9/13/2018
Name: Flora
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.city-girls.com/oh/cincin...cal/flora.html
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CG, RCG, Mish, MPOPS, GFE, GFE, GFE
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stunning. If I saw her on the street she'd have been all I thought about all day. Very nice body, but just a gorgeous face.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks, I sort of thought City Girls was a scam......good to know they are not.
Don’t they require RL info for screening?
Classic!

Very nice review!
Don’t they require RL info for screening? Originally Posted by bambino
They do. Understandably a dealbreaker for some.
They do. Understandably a dealbreaker for some. Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch
I thought so. I talked to a guy there a couple years ago. He wanted my work place info. I respectfully declined. They do have hot chicks at a reasonable price.
I've looked at City Girls for awhile, but the RL info is a pass for me. Too bad, the girls look amazing.
I get the fact that real world info is a reason to pause but if you are not using SA this is the way to see hot young girls in this area. I’ve seen one girl here and one from XO and they were both stunning. And both had sexy Accents.
I thought so. I talked to a guy there a couple years ago. He wanted my work place info. I respectfully declined. They do have hot chicks at a reasonable price. Originally Posted by bambino
Yep, real life info is a deal breaker for me
Thanks for posting a review. I was also curious if they were legit. I prefer not to provide my real life information, but I'll do given the current dearth of talent.
They won’t take Indy’s vouches either.
Not an issue. I have no vouches on that site. The few times I tried to contact providers over there resulted in no responses. It’s a weird system.
Not an issue. I have no vouches on that site. The few times I tried to contact providers over there resulted in no responses. It’s a weird system. Originally Posted by Monco
You too? Maybe they cock block any guy with a Clint Eastwood avatar?