Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: 0 minutes
Fee: My Time & Gas
Hair Color and Length: Couldn't say.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I hear she's cute but since she canceled on me after I got to her area I really can't say. Super dissapointed. This was way to far to drive for a no show.
Recommendation: ? Sucks to be me?
Chin up
Sorry bro I was in there with her..lol Actually I will do a review she didn't realize that checkout was at 11 cleaning crew was knocking when I was knocking.lol
^^^^
Double Booked
Moved to Coed...
Well.....we don't hire them for their management skills.
No shit! Had appt with lastnight she did same shit to me for the second time. She fucking flakes on guys at least on some. I've never seen her before
Want to have an awesome time with a good looking hispanic lady, never worry about NCNS's and do it for almost half the cost of most Houston providers? Call Latin Fantasies, Latin Paradise, Asian Heaven or Pleasure Angels. Problem solved. If your flavor of choice is vanilla, chocolate or jasmine, that's another story.
Know how you feel, bro!!
Happen to me 2 weeks ago but had Plan "B"!!
Actually I will do a review she didn't realize that checkout was at 11 cleaning crew was knocking when I was knocking.lol Originally Posted by pootie tang79
Tebow bless that poor cleaning crew, they have no idea what they're about to encounter.

Its ok We have Fitzmagic as our QB!!!!
Yes thats a bummer -- Citizen44 is right
You want latina juice thats hot ... Get screened
To go to one of the fine Latina agency's
160 Washingtons and youll smile when you leave
Sorry that happened to you sweetie Hobby on!
Always have a plan b and citizen has a point. The agency girls are a good plan b option.