Domesticated Duties

I experienced this yesterday....

A guy reached out to me yesterday to set up a date with me. The time he requested was very soon. I told him that was fine I was just doing laundry and some other things around the house but I would just start getting ready.

He then proceeded to tell me that he would just wait another time since he did not want to be disrupted by the washing machine or dryer.

Can someone please explain this to me? I mean it isn't like they are going to walk in to the room and say, "excuse me but may I interrupt you from banging our operator for just a minute? We too need to be serviced."

I mean is this really that big of a deal? I have been around a while and most guys joke and tell me "Man you are really giving me the full GFE right now, lol."

Have they been just being nice but really deep down annoyed because I have the washing machine going or my dinner in the oven?
Must have thought you would stop to change loads, instead of just letting machines turn off til he was gone.
Probably just best not to tell them anything other than time you will be ready.
Sounds laik he wuz a time-waster 'r wuz havin' sum kinda sec'nd thots an' was graspin' at straws ta find a reason ta back out. Cuz thet's one o' tha most bullshee'yit lamest 'xcuses Ah evah heardt.
+1 Time waster.

Sounds laik he wuz a time-waster 'r wuz havin' sum kinda sec'nd thots an' was graspin' at straws ta find a reason ta back out. Cuz thet's one o' tha most bullshee'yit lamest 'xcuses Ah evah heardt. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
I experienced this yesterday....

Can someone please explain this to me? I mean it isn't like they are going to walk in to the room and say, "excuse me but may I interrupt you from banging our operator for just a minute? We too need to be serviced."

Have they been just being nice but really deep down annoyed because I have the washing machine going or my dinner in the oven? Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Well I would have been more the 'Oh I guess it is MILF time' guy. No reason you can't be real and let me know whats up. Lol

That said, there are some things I have been told that were a turn off and caused me to think twice. 'I can't today it is my husbands birthday but how about first thing in the morning?'

'I am on my period but if it lets up later I will let you know'

And the assorted requests to help get the session going like can you 'pay my phone bill' or help 'get my car fixed' those are always fun.
That's funny!
I have a regular who sometimes brings her laundry to my place when we play.
Session starts with loading the washer.
Break in the fun at some point to load the dryer.
Session ends with folding clothes.
Yup, GFE all the way, lol.
Seems like there is always a load of laundry in the washer and another in the dryer at several of the local shared incalls used by my LTFs. The ladies all work together to ensure there are plenty of fresh towels, washcloths and bed linen available. That includes putting our stuff in the washer when we are done, and folding and putting away what comes out of the dryer.

On occasion, I've been known to help out with Hooker Chores once we are off the clock of course.

+1 on this guy being a time waster...
'I am on my period but if it lets up later I will let you know' Originally Posted by DNinja69
I have literally had periods that have lasted a couple of hours. I know, this is EXTREMELY RARE and I'm supposedly one of the lucky ones. And I'm also told that I'm lucky that I have gone months without one at times (and no, it's not age related). But the bad thing is when I have PMS symptoms and don't want my nipples touched for a week or two.

Maybe hearing about mundane chores made him feel too much like home instead of the fantasy world that he wanted to be in.
Maybe he thought the Maytag man was there
I have literally had periods that have lasted a couple of hours. I know, this is EXTREMELY RARE and I'm supposedly one of the lucky ones. And I'm also told that I'm lucky that I have gone months without one at times (and no, it's not age related). But the bad thing is when I have PMS symptoms and don't want my nipples touched for a week or two.

Maybe hearing about mundane chores made him feel too much like home instead of the fantasy world that he wanted to be in. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
In this forum I can discuss a subject but when I am looking for affection would rather hear 'only oral today' or 'i am free tomorrow' lol
In this forum I can discuss a subject but when I am looking for affection would rather hear 'only oral today' or 'i am free tomorrow' lol Originally Posted by DNinja69
That does make sense. I can see how hearing that the lady has her cycle could be a turn off to some guys. It's about fantasy at times.
Perhaps the prospect has been burned in the past by a provider taking a "change the washer" break.. I wouldn't be surprised that his past is affecting his present.. maybe?
+1 Time waster. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Not sure how this could be a time waster, other than the few minutes on the phone.. it's not like he was a nsnc or took up a lot of here time in the discussion.. as I posed above, maybe he was run around by a previous date.
well I definitely wouldn't be one to stop mid-session to change out clothes...That shit can wait my orgasm is more important..

Hell here lately my vagina has become hangry from all the guys wasting time and not following through....guess its time to break out the sybian and see how many o's I can have during the rinse cycle.
My GF lives in an apartment where the laundry room is right off of the Living room. The noise from the washer and dryer are noticeable and distracting at times. When the dryer hits the end of a cycle it blares an annoying buzzer that will repeat every few minutes. If he is used to a similar situation I can understand where it might be something he prefers to not experience when trying to relax.

You all have lives.

Everyone knows it.

I think too many fail to understand that many a typical client does not want to experience anything other than HIS fantasy period when he is paying for a session.

The vast majority of guys paying are not the ones here kissing your asses telling you what you want to hear.