Lunch Today

Do any hot young ladies want to accompany me to lunch at one of our many fine Strip Club establishments. I'm paying.

disclamor: I will get horny at some point and at a very minimum rub certain things against you. I will not try to get you to stay the weekend with me but I definitely will try to have sex with you a few times, some of those times might involve but not be limited to other strippers, waitresses and attractive passer byes.

If your name starts with SensualCity or you are bat shit crazy I might still be interested if your hot and you agree to above disclamor
  • Qziz
  • 07-28-2012, 12:26 PM
In the same vein, I will buy hot young ladies drinks at one of Austin's finest strip clubs during happy hour. homer13 disclaimer applies!

(bonus points if you are already at a strip club and not wearing much in the way of clothing. oddly, there always seems to be some who meet this qualification whenever I visit!)
Yep ladies you heard right, I got food covered and Qziz has drinks covered so come all yee hot lasses down for some good ol fashioned fun.

not valid in Connecticut, CA or Rhode island. All previous disclamors apply and know that now you will be getting rubbed up on from at least two different angles by at least two different bodies one or more of which might have titties or a penis.