OBAMA: CHIEF PUTZ !

Obama's ego got the best of him the other day, lecturing a group of conservative Jews........
“I not going to tell you again how I even feel about Israel, but why [are] we still talking about it,” Obama said, reminding his guests that all his friends in Chicago were Jewish – and at the beginning of his political career he was accused of being a puppet of the Israel lobby. …

Obama also stressed he probably knows about Judaism more than any other president, because he read about it – and wondered how come no one asks Speaker of the House of Representatives John Boehner or Senate minority leader Mitch McConnel [sic] about their support to Israel.”

In his remarks at the White House ceremony President Obama caused great offense to our Polish (and Jewish) friends with his reference to the “Polish death camp”

It should instead have been: “Nazi death camps in German occupied Poland.”

Given Obama’s self-proclaimed knowledge of all things Jewish, we might have expected that the president would do better. Instead he has proved himself to be one of the biggest putzes ever to occupy the Oval Office.

Putz: Yiddish slang for a despicable or stupid person !

Damn! Another lame attack on the President?

Why don't you give it a rest, already?

Are you worried that someone will take away your King Putz crown?

. . . Don't worry, some may come close, but your putz crown is secure!

Obama's ego got the best of him the other day, lecturing a group of conservative Jews........
“I not going to tell you again how I even feel about Israel, but why [are] we still talking about it,” Obama said, reminding his guests that all his friends in Chicago were Jewish – and at the beginning of his political career he was accused of being a puppet of the Israel lobby. …

Obama also stressed he probably knows about Judaism more than any other president, because he read about it – and wondered how come no one asks Speaker of the House of Representatives John Boehner or Senate minority leader Mitch McConnel [sic] about their support to Israel.”

In his remarks at the White House ceremony President Obama caused great offense to our Polish (and Jewish) friends with his reference to the “Polish death camp”

It should instead have been: “Nazi death camps in German occupied Poland.”

Given Obama’s self-proclaimed knowledge of all things Jewish, we might have expected that the president would do better. Instead he has proved himself to be one of the biggest putzes ever to occupy the Oval Office.

Putz: Yiddish slang for a despicable or stupid person !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Keep up the good work Whirly. Lame Nutz drank to much Ogizaid.
Obama is a royal POS....

Did you catch his statements today when Bush was honored at the White House? I wasn't a fan of Bush; but he is a decent man and respected the office. Obama on the other hand, couldn't help backstabbing Bush on the economy and tried to re-write history by telling the gathered audience that he (Obama) acknowledged the contributions of the the Bush administration in the killing of OBL - But we all know in reality Obama made it all about himself; especially on the eve of the annoucement.

In the meantime, Bush referred to Obama as President and Obama showed his ghetto manners by referring President Bush as "George" !
Yea I saw it, sickening. The countdown continues....
tried to re-write history by telling the gathered audience that he (Obama) acknowledged the contributions of the the Bush administration in the killing of OBL - But we all know in reality Obama made it all about himself; especially on the eve of the annoucement. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You are one fucked up motherfucker.

You admit Obama gave credit to former Pres. Bush for his part in helping to get bin Laden.

Wait a minute. You just gave credit for giving credit.

Right.

Of course we knew what was coming next.

The "whirly version". The one where your true inner character comes out.
If you had been in the "Wizard of Oz", you would have been the "Cowardly Liar".
You claim Obama rewrites history because you rewrote it first?

What an asshole (or douche bag; your choice) you are. Your picture is now linked to its definition at Dictionary.com

After the election in November, your tears will taste like fine wine.
Your exploding head will launch a new genre in the art world.

The good news for you? The value of your art will go more sky high than your walnut sized brain.

The bad news for you? You'll, of course, be dead.
Please explain your " you 'll be dead " comment.........

Been binge drinking again Munchmouth?
Read it and weep ....Rasmussen latest poll.....Obama is toast ....independents aren't buying his bullshit anymore!

Damn! Another lame attack on the President?

Why don't you give it a rest, already?

Are you worried that someone will take away your King Putz crown?

. . . Don't worry, some may come close, but your putz crown is secure!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

Don't blame WW, FastGoon. It's not his fault the President keeps doing and saying stupid things. Look, it's hard even for me to keep track of all the dimwitted or intentionally fascist this President does. So don't blame WW, it's Obama's fault.

I wonder under what rock you loonies will hide under when President Obama wins the election in November 2012 .

America made a colossal mistake when it elected Bush and look at the financial abyss this country was in after the imbecilic Republican policies took us down.

. . . Anyone who votes for the clown the Republican party has put up (and I know many will be fooled again) will only vote for that downward path again!

Obama is a royal POS....

Did you catch his statements today when Bush was honored at the White House? I wasn't a fan of Bush; but he is a decent man and respected the office. Obama on the other hand, couldn't help backstabbing Bush on the economy and tried to re-write history by telling the gathered audience that he (Obama) acknowledged the contributions of the the Bush administration in the killing of OBL - But we all know in reality Obama made it all about himself; especially on the eve of the annoucement.

In the meantime, Bush referred to Obama as President and Obama showed his ghetto manners by referring President Bush as "George" ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I watched 2 news reports,and newer saw what you reported.Shit.