Seriously Fuck This Stupid Virus! I’m Tired Of Not Having Fun!

Hey people long time! I am going to share my opinion, maybe you will agree maybe you won’t. This virus has taken so much from me and I didn’t get sick. I’m healthy and full of unused energy. Im tired of sitting around not fucking. It’s boring and lame. I mean if I were stuck at my nice place doing nothing but working and watching bullshit ass Tiger King, I would want a hot....free spirited bitch to come through. Just a thought. 😉
Amen sista!
Better to just stay home and wait than fuck and be dead, think about it.
yes, this is a severe impacting situation in dallas, the metroplex, texas, and beyond.

but, pls remember that now over 10,000 people have died around the world.
and millions are out of work. some self-employed people are getting assistance.

those who adapt will survive.
peace.
also, one wise person once said ....
"don't put all your eggs in one basket."

and another wise person once said ...
"no use crying over spilled milk."
And also remember that more people have died of the flu this year than covid 19
And also remember that more people have died of the flu this year than covid 19 Originally Posted by Bigdik111

We'll see if that ends up being a true statement or if it's just a true statement at the moment, but if it does end up remaining that way, then thank all the people who actually listened and stayed the hell at home and slowed the spread of this shit.
Some of us (including myself) are using the required precautions( wash hands, masks, etc) BUT are still spending time with people we know--
Dallas county has population of 2 million, 800 thousand people--yet only
as of today April 10, 25 deaths---just don't see the danger in spending time with old friends
Some of us (including myself) are using the required precautions( wash hands, masks, etc) BUT are still spending time with people we know--
as of today April 10, 25 deaths---just don't see the danger in spending time with old friends Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
But Covid 19 is fatal for the elderly. OP can shake her sexy ass and very likely not suffer any consequences.
as of today April 10, 25 deaths---just don't see the danger in spending time with old friends Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW

No you're not using the guidelines/precautions or you would be social distancing instead of fucking random strangers. The low death toll, if it remains low in a couple months, will be thanks to people who did socially distance themselves. Every person like yourself ignoring social distancing is part of the reason the shelter in place will have to stay in place LONGER.

BTW, the death toll isn't the only downside to this virus. There are a lot of people who will have long term health issues because of this, but of course you don't care.
What about being fucked to death?????????????
Better to just stay home and wait than fuck and be dead, think about it. Originally Posted by bobnftworth
What about being fucked to death?????????????????
What about being fucked to death????????????????? Originally Posted by Holedriller
Sherry doesn't fuck, but her sucking is so good, you will likely feel faint and contemplate heading to the ER..
I know this shit hasn’t killed as many as the flu but I believe it is easier to catch from someone who has it!!! Kind of like screwing the wrong girl, u think she might have it and ur
Probably gonna get!

r
Sherry needs to be afraid. She in that high risk age group