I need a haircut!

So since every salon is shut down, I'm desperately in need of a haircut. My friends say "do it yourself" but that would be a huge disaster? What is everyone doing for haircuts??? I need one and I need advice!
i do it myself..a set of clippers with or without guards..its easy
Angieluv16 is doing haircuts. Might contact her.
Angieluv16 is doing haircuts. Might contact her. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Thanks. I contacted her but I have no idea if she'll contact me back, so I'll keep this open for additional suggestions.
Flowbee or steal the dog’s clippers.
There used to be a lady in Burleson just south of Ft Worth who did haircuts and body rubs out of her house. I haven’t seen her ad lately and I don’t know if she is still in the business. Her body rubs came with a bj. Last contact I had for her is 817-477-7058 but I’m not sure if it still works
There used to be a lady in Burleson just south of Ft Worth who did haircuts and body rubs out of her house. I haven’t seen her ad lately and I don’t know if she is still in the business. Her body rubs came with a bj. Last contact I had for her is 817-477-7058 but I’m not sure if it still works Originally Posted by easygoing
Kristen was a blast. Haven’t seen her in 3-4 years but if anyone does hear back from her, let us know cause I’ll be due for a haircut next week.
I the day before everything actually shut down made plans to go see a movie as the theaters were empty then get a haircut. Imagine my surprise lol. My dog and I like to drive around with the windows down and now I look like I have poof out my hair like women my age did in the 80s. Need a big cut, thinking about using my trimmer
If you have scissors you can do a haircut. If you mess up, who cares ... it will grow back.
Scissors and a bowl always does the trick.
May 1 isn't too far off
I need a haircut/trim too
Any ladies in Dallas do ladies hair??
SexxyKim?
My best friends is my hairdresser and Can't get mine done either..
I'm stuck at home and I look like a homeless man. I deal with my clients via Skype now so I don't even care how I look. They're accustomed to seeing a clean cut guy and if they actually saw me now, they'd probably not even recognize me with my out of control beard and long hair. I'll probably just shave my head and face because I hardly even recognize myself now because I look like complete shit. lol