URL / Website: -
City: SATX
State: Texas
Address: Naco
Activities: L2 and L3
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Vietnamese, 5'9" in sandals, MM Ds, Okay bottom. Gorgeous face and body. not your typical AMP.
Recommendation: No
Bummers,

Thx for the 411,

SF
For whatever reason you’re not going to get GFE at L3 AMPs. L1 AMPs are more sensual. I like Malibu because it’s cheap and the girls look good. For the price I think they’re good but it sounds like a studio is more your thing
  • Tdam
  • 09-16-2022, 02:23 PM
I’m not asking for an all out Gfe, but at least showing some interest would get me back to AMPs. Until then I guess I’ll continue looking…
Yeah, I hate it when they rush me. Trying to put the condom on and I'm not even hard yet. I'm not 16 anymore. It takes me a little while to get going and I like to take my time. I went to Malibu about a month ago and it was obvious they want you in and out, regardless of the time you pay for, and they expect a fatter tip if you take longer than 20 minutes.
That’s the shit they do at 7 Star. Only the Hispanic girls have seemed to enjoy a good time at Malibu. The Asians at the boo like to go for volume.
Is 5’9” right? That is super tall for a viet girl.
Sophia is awesome at Malibu and she never rushes. She very sensual and gorgeous body.
Is she still there?...if not any idea when she returns?
First time to try this place yesterday. What a mistake. I guess everybody has them. Saw Sophia. Not even worth a new post. She’s a large woman. I almost walked after sitting under the heat pads for 20 minutes. No FIV, backed away and got irrational when I barely sucked on the tops. After I got a smell of the kitty I’m glad I didn’t do FIV. Only decent thing was the L2. I’m not large or small but had to get a good angle hit it. wanted to have a few more strokes and she stuck those long axx fingernails down there and killed it. Another odd thing was she shook her titties. Wasn’t even in sync with the stroke. Lol. I don’t like being called baby baby baby over and over. Didn’t even bother massage. After 15 minutes together said she’s gonna go get me a bottle so I knew it was over. Kitty and fingers smelled so bad put some rubbing alcohol on them just to make sure. At least the Asians take good care of their hygiene. One and done at Malibu.
Speaking of Malibu Gems…

No. Two Latina’s only.
No. Two Latina only. Originally Posted by satx78209
Thank you satx! Some of the reviews on here are greatly overhyped. I remember when I saw Sophia I thought there must be 2 with the same name based off of the description I was expecting. I guess everyone had their own cup of tea but damn! I can count on one hand the number of AMP girls I would repeat
  • Putty
  • 09-23-2022, 08:58 AM
For whatever reason you’re not going to get GFE at L3 AMPs. L1 AMPs are more sensual. I like Malibu because it’s cheap and the girls look good. For the price I think they’re good but it sounds like a studio is more your thing Originally Posted by cowboy2023
Yeah. I understand where you’re coming from but I’m not trying to get gfe. I just wanted a maybe 10 minute massage.

I have had some good experiences with Sophia diamond and Linda when she was around. But just haven’t been lucky lately I guess.